How far in advance is the cruise planner available?

We don't sale until January 2025. We have a LARGE family going.  I want to purchase drink packages one month, excursions one month, and onboard activities another month. to spread out the cost.  I have looked and can't seem to figure out if January 2024, next month, cruise planner items will be available or if it's more 6 months before the cruise.

I know I can save and pay it all at once but that is easier said than done. LOL

Thank you in advance

6 minutes ago, Annicruise2014 said:

I have looked and can't seem to figure out if January 2024, next month, cruise planner items will be available or if it's more 6 months before the cruise.

Availability of planner items vary - keep looking.

Items will be added from now up until you sail. I’ve seen excursions added 3 days prior to sailing. There is no magic date by which all or even most things are released. They just trickle in over time. I have a Dec 2024 sailing with about 60 total excursions available and dining packages, but an Aug 2024 sailing with no dining yet open for booking and only one port with excursions open.

I have dec 13 and dec 21 booked and dec 13 2024 had everything I could buy but dec 21, excursions just dropped within the last month.

None in 2025 have stuff to buy. I wait for black friday to buy excursions. 

I got a TA and a 2nd leg in europe booked 2025, need excursions. Long wait until next black friday. 

There isnt a set date is what people are telling you. 

As far as excursions, somewhere here is a thread on how to look at the cruise planner for another cruise than yours.   So, you find one same ship same ports that is fairly soon.   Then you use the format in the thread to finangle the webaddress to see the excursions for that cruise.   Won't help with purchasing, but it will give you an idea of what is available.  

I purchased the UDP for my 3/17/2024 cruise on 2/23/2023.  I was watching the planner pretty regularly at the time because like you I wanted to spread the cost out.  Im pretty sure I purchased it within about a week of items starting to appear because the price of the udp went way up and way down for a few days.  I ended up getting it close to the bottom tho not the very bottom.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 11:53 AM, HappyTexan44 said:

As far as excursions, somewhere here is a thread on how to look at the cruise planner for another cruise than yours.   So, you find one same ship same ports that is fairly soon.   Then you use the format in the thread to finangle the webaddress to see the excursions for that cruise.   Won't help with purchasing, but it will give you an idea of what is available.  

I've seen this and used it but I cannot find again. Can anyone link it?