New Princess App available

iamaqt2

On 9/1/2024 at 1:05 AM, lorri111 said:

Princess must hate their IT dept

If they did, then they would have fired some people a long time ago, but there doesn't appear to be any evidence that happened.  Or, they replaced with just as bad.  That said, my sense is that the App is performing much better than it did in 2021 & 2022.

• Like 3

No consolation for those with issues but the app works ok for me. I’ve had no issues at all, everything working as expected. This is on an IPhone 15 Pro running IOS 17.6.1 and an IPhone 14 on same IOS version.

Edited by Boku

10 hours ago, Boku said:

No consolation for those with issues but the app works ok for me. I’ve had no issues at all, everything working as expected. This is on an IPhone 15 Pro running IOS 17.6.1 and an IPhone 14 on same IOS version.

what is the current version of the Princess app - I'm showing 1.4.1- 5501

• Like 2

On 9/6/2024 at 4:38 AM, Boku said:

A lucky one you are!

On 9/5/2024 at 9:52 PM, Steelers36 said:

If they did, then they would have fired some people a long time ago, but there doesn't appear to be any evidence that happened.  Or, they replaced with just as bad.  That said, my sense is that the App is performing much better than it did in 2021 & 2022.

In my experience it is often down to poor development processes with lack of good QA systems in place.

Also contact changes not thought through that don't fit the way the systems were initially designed and short timescales.

They are still fixing the MDR options.

Take unlimited drinks it would not surprise me that the POS accounting/package implications has drink limits coded and no provision for unlimited was in the design.

Probably bodge eg. set the limit to 99 and code the POS/app to treat that as special case unlimited.

Anyone with Premier90 looked at the how many drinks have I had section of the app?