New Princess App available

iamaqt2

Well, the new app has finally made an appearance.  When opening the Medallion app it prompts you to download the new app. They are 2 separate apps for now.  The first log in immediately timed out and required a second log in.  So far it looks like it crossed over all information from old app.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

We still have the same login (failure) issue using our Personalizer credentials as we did with the old app. However, we were both successful logging in to the new App with the booking number of our upcoming cruise, so all is good.

One thing we did notice is that only the information of the booking number we used to log in with shows up. On the older version, all of our upcoming cruises were also listed and could switch to them if we so desired.

OTOH our booked excursions are listed whereas on the old app, they were not.

• Thanks 1

First, login in using the Booking Number seems to solve the constant "getting booted out" problem.  However this is not very convenient (as opposed to Princess user name and password).

Second, the only way I can see to see all of your bookings is to log out and log in individually.  Also not very convenient (and now I have to reference multiple booking numbers to stay logged in 😉).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

23 minutes ago, Wonder18 said:

Thanks  I have another question do you have to fill out the shoreside payment method also?

My DW's check-in status is "All Set" as she has the CC assigned to her on the booking with me as an authorized user. However, on my check-in status, they want me to fill out the shoreside info (which she never had to), so I simply clicked "Continue Later" as I have no desire to ever use that onshore service. Hopefully, they will add the option to "decline" in some future version.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 8

I'm getting a "session timeout" every few minutes.  Then have to log back in.

Might be when I try to look at "Check-in" near the top of the first page.

Per PacnGoNow I tried logging in with booking information and I think I'm staying on it now.

Edited by nazpaz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lanwood said:

Been on it for a good hour now.

Working all good for me for next voyage. All existing reservations and information have transferred across. 

Still trying to work out where my other voyages are?

You have to sign in using booking number, for each one. Really a pain. There should be a toggle to go between bookings.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

You have to sign in using booking number, for each one. Really a pain. There should be a toggle to go between bookings.

Ah, got it. Thanks.

Yep, bit of a pain, let's see what version 1.2 brings...😉

• Haha 2

Downloaded the new app this morning. Everything transferred over from the previous app for our March 2024 Enchanted cruise.  Shows 6 out of 7 line items completed. Requesting I authorize Radiqal Gaming, LLC to store my Credit Card info for purchases made off the ship using my medallion. Not interested. We both are still green lane and our CC tier levels are correct. 

Not going to delete the previous app yet. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 2

Other than having to log out and log in for each booking, only glitch I can see is the package information purchased is set for US not AUS, so not quite accurate for this cruise, otherwise, not bad my end for round one.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Whoa!  Did anyone notice on the new App, the SD rates went up?

I show CG $63 PP, Catch $53 PP.  Did I miss this increase?

Yeah, noticed prices up a bit yesterday when on the medallion app....

2 minutes ago, SargassoPirate said:

If one is sailing in just a few days and the old app is working, is there any reason to upset the apple cart at this point?

IMO, no. I'm currently running both. I'm keeping the previous one until Princess shuts it off. 

• Like 4