Using the new “Stockperks” app for Carnival stock owner’s benefit

RRFan

2 hours ago, Brunildagw said:

I downloaded the app and entered the information. After a few days I went back in and hit “Redeem” to apply it and in a few days it showed on my Princess reservation. That was a month ago, now when I open the app it keeps saying it’s having problems. I just reserved a cruise with Holland America and wanted to apply for the onboard credits. Does anyone have a number to call them?

I just went in to redeem it is working fine.  Have you updated the shareholder statement we just had to do that a couple of weeks ago.

41 minutes ago, Lido deck main said:

I just went in to redeem it is working fine.  Have you updated the shareholder statement we just had to do that a couple of weeks ago.

The application opens but then says it’s having trouble, to try back later. I reinstalled the app and it’s still doing the same thing. Who can I contact so to help fix the issue with this Stockperks.

Their website lists this email as a contact: hello@stockperks.com

Any chance you could install the app on a different phone or tablet and try it there?

Edited by cruisedd