Port Pool

pajazz28

There are two pools now. I think one is more for adults. The first one you come to after leaving ship requires you to spend $10.00 per person according to the lady who approached us as soon as we sat down. The other pool is further back just before you leave port area. I don't know if they require you to purchase anything to use the chairs.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mrpayroll said:

There are two pools now. I think one is more for adults. The first one you come to after leaving ship requires you to spend $10.00 per person according to the lady who approached us as soon as we sat down. The other pool is further back just before you leave port area. I don't know if they require you to purchase anything to use the chairs.

What has happened to the pool next to the dolphins? There have been two pools for some time (in the old snorkeling pool). Has this one closed?

Also is the new pool big or small? Is this the adult only, next to the flowrider? I am surprised there haven’t been more reports and photos posted of the new facilities. It doesn’t seem to have generated much interest or excitement. 

Edited by c-leg5