Dress attire

I want to thank everyone for jumping on this question and sharing your experiences. I was planning on wearing some upscale athleisure wear &/or Eddie Bauer thermal shirts, which sounds ok to do. DW will probably suggest/demand that I pack a few dress shirts and dress jeans.... We will see if the hippie in me perseveres. LOL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Denverbri69 said:

I was planning on wearing some upscale athleisure wear &/or Eddie Bauer thermal shirts, which sounds ok to do

MAYBE, except for the two referenced specialty venues.  That sounds like a similar shirt to the one I was referencing someone posting about elsewhere.  That post seems to have been removed so I can't link to it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Hubby wears jeans and either a polo, or a plain t-shirt with one of his crazy neon dragon button downs. Think of a Hawaiian shirt, but covered in dragons. 

image.thumb.png.999d6dde97553445f3a23fb8d8bda236.png

I like that….A LOT!  Absolutely wear that to dinner!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Hubby wears jeans and either a polo, or a plain t-shirt with one of his crazy neon dragon button downs. Think of a Hawaiian shirt, but covered in dragons. 

If you put a link to this shirt, I'm sure some of us would buy it.

• Like 1

He doesn't have that specific one, but something very similar. I can't remember where I bought the original ones from, but I'm sure they came from China. Tried some new ones from Hardaddy - do not recommend that site at all. Even cheaper China made garbage.

But if you google neon dragon Hawaiian shirt you will find a scary amount of China made options to pick from for all your cruising needs. It certainly makes it easy to find him when he's too many drinks deep in his drink package. Or easy for others to find us and know who we are when they're on a sailing with us.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Only one question.  Is it 100% cotton?

• Haha 1