Comedy Club Oasis Booking

I read that booking for shows opens on the first of the month prior to your cruise month. I will be on Oasis of the Seas 2/18/24 and I see options to book a few shows but NOT any comedy shows. Does this mean that the comedy shows are sold out because people booked them on or shortly 1/1/24 or are the comedy shows not available to book yet? 

14 minutes ago, JJS329 said:

Does this mean that the comedy shows are sold out because people booked them on or shortly 1/1/24 or are the comedy shows not available to book yet? 

1. It's not necessarily exactly on the 1st, just usually early in the month.

2. If they were sold out you would see them listed as "sold out" so it's not that. I can't tell you why they're not showing but I would just keep checking.

The comedy shows didn't open up for booking on our last Oasis trip until closer to the cruise, like the week before, I think. And my previous Oasis cruise, it opened the same time as all the other shows, BUT you had to do it on the website, it did not show up on the app. If it doesn't show up prior to the cruise, it'll be there when you board on day one

12 hours ago, JOVERNITE said:

We're on Wonder 2/11 & the shows opened up today. No comedy show listed. I'll check daily to see if it pops up.

I am also on the Wonder on 2-11 and I booked the Comedy show yesterday.

2 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Anthem 2/17 and Spectra's Cabaret (I know, not comedy) opened yesterday. IDK if any others will open or not as I've never been on this ship (or anything this large - though I know she's mid-sized for Royal now).

On the Anthem you only have to book the Spectra Cabaret.  There will be a comedian, but he will just have a show in the main theater.

2 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

On the Anthem you only have to book the Spectra Cabaret.  There will be a comedian, but he will just have a show in the main theater.

Thanks. I'm not a comedian fan so that's a skip night for me. I was mainly just saying that we had booking open yesterday.

• Like 1

don't forget most ships will have the comedians doing some shows in the main theatre and also on the last night at 10pm will be and adult one.  I have done this on most ships I travelled this year, except Disney.