First Live - Solo Cruiser - Enchanted Princess - 30 Days Jan 7 - Feb 6, 2024

upsmanclt

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Live Cruise Reports page.. . When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

upsmanclt was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

It's chilly and raining down this morning here in Charlotte, NC. I love leaving for the Caribbean when it's so miserable at home. This will be the longest I've sailed on the same ship. I have sailed with Princess previously on 25 occasions, but never on the Enchanted or for this extended solo. I'm looking forward to the next 30 days. This is my first live, and I plan to post as often as possible. I booked Princess Premier in a mini-suite for the first 10 days, and then I will move to a Penthouse Suite for 20 days. I've booked the Enclave for the first 10 days, but if I am quick and lucky enough to get a spot in the Sanctuary, I will cancel the Enclave, hopefully without a penalty. That's all for now. I need to re-re-repack for the final time, then head to the airport for the short 2-hour flight to FLL. I hate packing. 

• Like 11

On 1/11/2024 at 11:26 AM, tomcruiser1234 said:

Blu is nice.  

Dinner is a little more personal since a smaller crowd. 

My favorite is sitting and being served at breakfast. Ill sometimes drink coffee and read for an hour. 

• 2 weeks later...