Pre Cruise Purchases

I have not cruised Royal in quite some time, and never as an adult booking my own trip.  I'm unfamiliar with the "pre-cruise" special pricing calendars.  For a while, the drink package was BOGO Half off, which is 25% off the total.  And it's cycled between that and 30% off.   It's currently 25% and I'm wondering if there is anyone more familiar with when certain promos go live.  Is this the best we will get prior to boarding, or could it go 30% off again?  We leave June 13th.

17 minutes ago, Kattzmyname said:

I have not cruised Royal in quite some time, and never as an adult booking my own trip.  I'm unfamiliar with the "pre-cruise" special pricing calendars.  For a while, the drink package was BOGO Half off, which is 25% off the total.  And it's cycled between that and 30% off.   It's currently 25% and I'm wondering if there is anyone more familiar with when certain promos go live.  Is this the best we will get prior to boarding, or could it go 30% off again?  We leave June 13th.

30% is the best it usually gets, but doesn't seem to happen that often. You can keep an eye out for a while (it'll be the 25% somewhat regularly between now and July). If you don't see the 30% sometime in the next month or so, I'd just grab it at the 25% off then if it dips to 30% again, cancel and re-purchase

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Ignore all the %off claims and only look at the price. 

This ^

And I will add that, in order to see the full price of some items, i.e. with any applicable taxes, gratuities and fees, you need to put them in your cart and click check out. You can abort the purchase at that point if the sticker shock is too much to bear.