LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

28 minutes ago, cellfree said:

In case you haven’t checked - and of course likely to change -

Miami’s high for Sailaway is 75 on Sunday, hope sun will shine on all of you, and forecast for following Sunday is low 48 and high 68 / chilly debarkation morning. 

I’ll take 75! Currently…

IMG_1041.jpeg

• Like 7

14 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There are a TON of people on the roll call with cancelled flights. Most people advise to get in the car and drive, so I wanted to know how far it actually is. Yeah, I don’t wanna do that. 

IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_0426.jpeg.95d5c58d6b78e79704ce8de753c33e95.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 21

Currently at a pitstop near Port St. Lucie. Temps are climbing, it's over 70 now. Yippee!!.

Update on Bucc-ees. Patti only stayed for another 10 minutes. When she "shops" she really just browses and rarely buys anything. Wasn't interested in anything there.Got the bathroom pictures and ran! 😁

• Like 6
  • Haha 27

1 hour ago, Riles34 said:

WTH! I am on the waitlist for these last minute offers and was hoping to get a flight out tomorrow morning! Making a call now...

I remember seeing your posts about this and was seriously confused why they had cabins available for random people not on a waitlist. Hoping you can get a cabin🤞🤞🤞

• Like 5

All checked in for flight. Yowza! C 29 🤦🏼‍♀️ Definitely missing A preferred. Must be a lot of people connecting. Also, Southwest asked me to pre-check my bags. That’s new since the last time I flew them. 

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

All checked in for flight. Yowza! C 29 🤦🏼‍♀️ Definitely missing A preferred. Must be a lot of people connecting. Also, Southwest asked me to pre-check my bags. That’s new since the last time I flew them. 

IMG_1044.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

I checked in for my Southwest flight at exactly 24 hour at 11:05 and got C37 & 38???  Sheesh

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BohJang said:

I checked in for my Southwest flight at exactly 24 hour at 11:05 and got C37 & 38???  Sheesh

You can thank all the scammers not the real passengers needing it claiming disability since no questions asked and no proof required. I counted 20 disabled passengers and all their family getting to pre board on my last Southwest flight.

So now people are forced to buy early bird check in leaving regular check ins at the end of the line☹️

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

You can thank all the scammers not the real passengers needing it claiming disability since no questions asked and no proof required. I counted 20 disabled passengers and all their family getting to pre board on my last Southwest flight.

So now people are forced to buy early bird check in leaving regular check ins at the end of the line☹️

So frustrating......

• Like 2

I’m at the point, that if it’s not packed, I don’t need it. I’m charging back up chargers and ear buds. Last load of laundry is in the dryer.  Colton’s social calendar is full of birthday parties while we are gone, so presents are all assembled, wrapped and ready for him to sign cards. Waiting on a few more work things and then that “out of the office” will auto-post on the social media at 5pm. Wahoo. 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m at the point, that if it’s not packed, I don’t need it. I’m charging back up chargers and ear buds. Last load of laundry is in the dryer.  Colton’s social calendar is full of birthday parties while we are gone, so presents are all assembled, wrapped and ready for him to sign cards. Waiting on a few more work things and then that “out of the office” will auto-post on the social media at 5pm. Wahoo. 

You are Wonder Woman, you make my head spin seeing how you keep track of every little detail and get everything done!

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

You are Wonder Woman, you make my head spin seeing how you keep track of every little detail and get everything done!

Isn't she..Especially Having a 4th adult child a/k/a Mr Megan!

Edited by Hogladyrider
  • Haha 9