LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Checked in. Quick, easy. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow that was quick! Not sure of the actual time but from your posts it looked like less than 30 minutes from hotel to check in. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

The diamond and platinum room is full. They’ve put us over here. I have no idea what is going on. They almost had to call John Heald to tell us where to go. But there she is. And here we are. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The diamond and platinum room is full. They’ve put us over here. I have no idea what is going on. They almost had to call John Heald to tell us where to go. But there she is. And here we are. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We’ve literally almost died in this Uber twice. Why is Carlos sleeping in? First time, I slammed into the driver’s seat. Second time, Mr. Megan is yelling whoa whoa whoa as we used 2 lanes almost into a Toyota Corolla. 

That's Florida drivers for ya, glad you're ok!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Boarding will start at 10:45. We have a tentative plan. Mustard and then Red Frog. Shaq’s eventually. I’m getting thirsty. 

That was exactly our plan last month and it worked well. We arrived at 9:30, were checked in and sitting in the Diamond/Platinum/Suites area by 9:50 and on the ship around 10:45. Had a drink from RFT and Shaq's on our table by RFT by 11:00.

• Like 9

Happy "official" cruise day gang!  What a way to wake up with the first cup of coffee....over flowing pages to catch up on!

A few of you seem a little sluggish this morning, travel days and all but now it's REAL...let the shenanigans begin.

Those of us on land will be hitting refresh often!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ChutChut said:

SW doesn't give you opportunity to buy seats. You board in alphabetical sections, etc.

No but you can upgrade your boarding group to A1-A15. I've had decent luck getting in the Bs if I set my alarm for check in time and can still find seats together on the plane. 

• Like 4