LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

18 minutes ago, Kingsmom said:

Totally random question.... How do you "carry" your cruise card?  I really don't want to wear a lanyard but also may not wear an outfit with pockets.  The struggle is real.  I'm sorta obsessing over it.  TIA.

I wear a wristband 

image.jpg

• Like 10

Just purchase the Cheers package for next week using the AARP gift cards. I do not see the Cheers Packages anywhere on my booking. I would like to take proof of the purchse with me. Any suggestion on what I can take? Also how can I spend the money remaining on my Gift card? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pajazz28 said:

Great Review. Question about AARP gift cards. I leave this upcoming Sunday and i want to get the AARP gift card to save money on the Cheers package. It state I will recieve an email within 24 hours. Has anyone ever had any issue with this. I only have a few daysand i tried calling AARP to ask but I have been on hold for ever. What happens if i do not get tge gift card. Please help. 

I always have the emails within 5 minutes.  I have never had an issue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Roscoe13...having a good time, you have been VERY silent since boarding the ship...hoping @Jamman54 and/or Patti I should say has gotten some pics of you in "action"!

ENJOY your day at Amber Cove!

I'm loud and proud but I don't have the internet package so can only read and post when in port. Like today. 

BTW, I have it on good authority that 1 of @MeganGC1983 teammates is a voodoo princess. Reasonably sure that's the sitch...we'll find out tonight at the R rated Family Feud...

Top 10 answers are on the board...name a drink I didn't try on sail away day?

Number 1 answer =...

NONE!

• Like 7
  • Haha 23

32 minutes ago, pajazz28 said:

Just purchase the Cheers package for next week using the AARP gift cards. I do not see the Cheers Packages anywhere on my booking. I would like to take proof of the purchse with me. Any suggestion on what I can take? Also how can I spend the money remaining on my Gift card? 

If there isn't anything else you want to buy beforehand, bring the email and PIN and you can add it once onboard for your account.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For Tribe cruise family, for those planning to go to Family Feud After Hours at 11:30 tonight, please wear your Tribe cruise t-shirts so that Megan can see us in the audience rooting for her and her team. It's going to be a blast! 😁

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, pajazz28 said:

I took a picture with my phone. 
I just now went down to guest services and had them use the picture to add my balances to my sign and sail account. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, onlyano said:

I took a picture with my phone. 
I just now went down to guest services and had them use the picture to add my balances to my sign and sail account. 

Think they are talking about the cheers purchase, not balance left on gift card.

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I have a hammock. I’ll be work zooming shortly. It’s 12 degrees at home, but I definitely prefer it here. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you make Zumba today?? That's dedication...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roscoe13 said:

I don't have the internet package

Sometimes I wish I didn’t have Internet. I’m retired but I volunteer for largest arts festival in Texas.
I manage all the volunteers. 
So I just got an email that the person that’s 2nd in charge quit. The show is in April. 
That’s stressful news!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, onlyano said:

Sometimes I wish I didn’t have Internet. I’m retired but I volunteer for largest arts festival in Texas.
I manage all the volunteers. 
So I just got an email that the person that’s 2nd in charge quit. The show is in April. 
That’s stressful news!

Good grief! I’m sorry! Where is that holy crap button? And where is the festival???