LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

51 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

Not that I'm aware of.  It just does not taste good, and now I have most of a bag of this flavor because I couldn't stand the taste.  

Thanks. I bought some today at Costco. The sugar free which is the lemon lime flavor and the tangerine flavor. The tangerine one might not be the correct kind? We board the Icon Inaugural cruise this Saturday and they have a lot of new drinks. I want to try as many as I can even though 6 per day would be my limit. That’s what I get free daily plus I’m a light weight compared to some. I want to see if I’m not as tired the next day. Wished I had the stamina that Megan has.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Ahhhh! Watermelon Crush from the Watering Hole! Had a couple there last week! So jealous of you guys! Enjoy! :classic_biggrin:

Hey Jeff!  Are y’all driving straight through to New Jersey or will you spend the night somewhere?  Safe travels and I can’t wait for your review. 
Loretta

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MeMetwo said:

Hey Jeff!  Are y’all driving straight through to New Jersey or will you spend the night somewhere?  Safe travels and I can’t wait for your review. 
Loretta

Hey Loretta! We drove up to Orlando and we'll be here until Friday. Then we'll take two days to drive home. 

• Like 12

8 hours ago, JGmf said:

I always tap that SWA heart logo on the way in.  Hoping for safe flight of course, but also hoping some smelly and/or large and/or loud and/or nose-picker (true story) doesn't sit next to me.

Done the exact same thing on every flight since they adopted the blue livery.... fully support

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Just trying to do my little part to get this thing to 100 pages... 😁 🏴‍☠️

I couldn’t make it happen. Hope Megan is home safe and warm. 🥶

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Closer and closer.

I had to edit mine since it didn’t work. I am looking forward to more pictures from Megan, that is if she has anymore.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Haha 1