Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

12 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I've just been back here at the Tides Bar talking to Jamman for a while. I'm hoping that when all of these new Tribe members come around that things don't start to get weird, because I can make things weird pretty easily... We'll see...

@sid_9169...RELAX and go with the flow!  No judgements everyone just wants to have a good time!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I've just been back here at the Tides Bar talking to Jamman for a while. I'm hoping that when all of these new Tribe members come around that things don't start to get weird, because I can make things weird pretty easily... We'll see...

All will be cool. Pretty sure all Tribe members understand that about you. If you ever feel things are weird, just step away for some just-Sid cruisin’ time. Tribe members understand the sort of thing.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, onlyano said:

Maybe but I’m sure there will be a few times when I leave the group thinking “what the heck just came out of @onlyano aka Beverly’s mouth. “ 

When I drink tequila, that happens to me more times than I care to admit!, lol 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Hopefully y'all aren't getting bored, but I'm just being on vacation for awhile... More shenanigans coming up probably soon enough. I'm waiting for the rooms to open so I can unpack, then REAL vacation begins!

• Like 24

I'm telling you this ship is at a severe lack of public restrooms on deck... I'm walking around for fifteen minutes and can't find one. I'm about to pee over the side of the ship.

PXL_20240114_175825015.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 24

29 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Hopefully y'all aren't getting bored, but I'm just being on vacation for awhile... More shenanigans coming up probably soon enough. I'm waiting for the rooms to open so I can unpack, then REAL vacation begins!

No worries from here at all....you are doing great, keep on doing Sid!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm telling you this ship is at a severe lack of public restrooms on deck... I'm walking around for fifteen minutes and can't find one. I'm about to pee over the side of the ship.

Yes all the new ships have made finding one a challenge. While eating at Rudi's Seagrill on the MG we had to plan our trips to one between courses in order to leave the restaurant and walk about 50 yards back and forth just to find one!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

Quick work. How many more to go? 😊 

The one named Utah disappeared but Harper, Logan, and the one that was eating off the chair seat were still in sight when I left. 

• Haha 20

2 minutes ago, onlyano said:

The one named Utah disappeared but Harper, Logan, and the one that was eating off the chair seat were still in sight when I left. 

I don't have any idea what's going on here... ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Stopped by Pixels for my free ship pin and also got a fanny pack. Anybody want a fanny pack? (By the way, the signal sucks inside the ship right now)

PXL_20240114_181953045.jpg

Sid, open package, lately people have been saying they assume it’s one of those sought after Fanny Packs but it’s really a “cosmetic bag,” now that something you really hoped for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

34 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Go just past the towel station toward food and right around the corner is one! 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Finally found one hidden away near the Red Frog upstairs bar.

PXL_20240114_180339729.jpg

Had to consult the Deck Plan, but I see one in the same place but on the opposite (Starboard) side of the ship on Deck 16. Another back by the Tides bar also on Starboard side.

• Like 1

Rooms finally opened up, but the signal was rubbish inside my cabin, and by rubbish I mean not working at all. Anyhoo, stuff is unpacked and I'm finally starting to feel like I'm on vacation. 

Oh and I feel a little like Navin R Johnson when he saw his name in the phone book, finally having a Platinum card in hand!

PXL_20240114_182843082.thumb.jpg.416c42ba0928f046a37db69bf5bc6ebf.jpg

PXL_20240114_183143616.thumb.jpg.ca2876553c619333f831bded16e2f291.jpg

PXL_20240114_185029874.thumb.jpg.58d81e3ad5d4554ce607e052b4de6b57.jpg

PXL_20240114_185317928.jpg

• Like 31
  • Haha 3