Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'd still like to know how that reverse image search works?

First I copied your picture , added to my photos , then on google app you can search by photo 

IMG_9640.png

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks like my plan is Chinang!... I wanted to try and eat almost everywhere, and I haven't been there yet, so...

Order a “main” off the Chibang menu (along with any apps you might want) and a Lobster, have seen it done, wished I would have known at the time. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I always thought lobster night was the first elegant night? Am I wrong?

It used to be. They changed it at some point. I think around the same time they took it off of the short cruises. Probably to keep it standard since the short cruises would be over before a second elegant night.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Screenshot_20240119-172359.png

Open question for anyone here who knows the answer. This Chibang first time free, $8 second time. Does that apply to everyone...so it's no longer a part of the YTD? Also does Cucina have the same deal or just Chibang? I know on Mardi Gras and Celebration there were times I ate there just because it was close to my room. But for an upcharge I'd rather do Emeril's or something.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Open question for anyone here who knows the answer. This Chibang first time free, $8 second time. Does that apply to everyone...so it's no longer a part of the YTD? Also does Cucina have the same deal or just Chibang? I know on Mardi Gras and Celebration there were times I ate there just because it was close to my room. But for an upcharge I'd rather do Emeril's or something.

I'll try to get you an answer soon...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The waiter said that the first time you eat at Chinang or Cucina is free, and it's a charge if you eat at the same restaurant again... (I ate at Cucina a couple of nights ago, and tonight would also be free at Chinang) anything after that it's a charge per night... Edit to add, lunch is free no matter how many times...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

The mapo tofu was lukewarm at best, I assume since probably nobody orders that. (***It's something that I like to get back home at the real Chinese places in Atlanta)

Lobster was okay, for three bites of lobster...

Meanwhile, over at typical American family table: one kid writhing and crying while laying down on the floor... I feel for the 21st century parents...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 8
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

That autocorrect is getting at me today... First "Chris" and now this... I don't even know why it'd think "Chinang" is a real word anymore than Chibang...

Screenshot_20240119-190117.png

Wait so what is it? 

• Like 1