Credit Card App Issue

I may be misunderstanding and not claiming to be expert on the App, but might it be telling you that your previously used card is already on file? You should be able to check which card is already there. I used the web version and was successful checking this, so the new App may be different. If not, call to Ocean Navigator. Good luck!

My cabin mate has the same problem.  When she puts in her credit card information that notice shows up.  She will turn up at the port and let the agent deal with the problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

I may be misunderstanding and not claiming to be expert on the App, but might it be telling you that your previously used card is already on file? You should be able to check which card is already there. I used the web version and was successful checking this, so the new App may be different. If not, call to Ocean Navigator. Good luck!

I agree that it’s detecting the card, but no, it’s now showing it as an option for me to select for shipboard spending. It only shows it as an option for shoreside. I can’t be green lane without putting in a different cc.