Practice for Icon

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I was hoping the camera had a mp4 mode but as far as I can see just .mov.

I am not having any luck finding a solution to make it easy to convert.

I am sure that you have noticed that there are several posting negative things about Icon already and none have been on it!  I am sure once our thread is started there will be some that will try to stir the pot.  It's best to just try to ignore them on the review.  if they get too bad I am sure some of our CC friends will step in.  I am seeing several that are getting excited to see a review of the Icon.  Do you have plans what day you will start it?

Yes I have seen the negative comments and have made the decision that I will be positive and not bring any of my doubtful thoughts up until perhaps I get home. I do not want to come off as a RC shill but will positive through out.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve on videos. I am about to see if my wife's computer will download, take my computer to our computer guy here in town or just buy a new camera. I also thought about just posting pics and leave the video to others. I believe you said earlier you will post yours when you get back home.

I will post Sat morning thus my practice with the Icon photos. I am posting from my wife's computer thus her handle.

Edited by The sea calls my name

1 hour ago, The sea calls my name said:

Yes I have seen the negative comments and have made the decision that I will be positive and not bring any of my doubtful thoughts up until perhaps I get home. I do not want to come off as a RC shill but will positive through out.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve on videos. I am about to see if my wife's computer will download, take my computer to our computer guy here in town or just buy a new camera. I also thought about just posting pics and leave the video to others. I believe you said earlier you will post yours when you get back home.

I will post Sat morning thus my practice with the Icon photos. I am posting from my wife's computer thus her handle.

I will probably post video when I get home if I bring my 360 camera.  It's been a few months since I used it and it is had for me to figure out how to edit them.  Why I thought I might like it is because I can attach it to a stick and then ride around with my wheelchair and catch a bunch.   If I remember correctly I can also pull pics from the video.  The 360 saying Shoot Now Frame Later explains the advantages of a 360 camera.  An actual 360 pic will not work on CC.

8 minutes ago, cruisinghawg said:

@Ozark_Kid I need help, I have downloaded video to adobe for the conversion but cannot find a way to send it to CC. I am all thumbs when it comes to 

That worked good!  I would like that warmer looking weather.  29⁰ F with a slight chance of snow here.

Just now, Ozark_Kid said:

That worked good!  I would like that warmer looking weather.  29⁰ F with a slight chance of snow here.

Yes I listen to Razorback radio in NWA and that was the talk yesterday. Now if I can just remember the steps!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...