Shows on Sky Princess?

kkjbb1

Can someone tell me what show are on the Sky Princess now?  And what times are the main shows?  I thought they were  6:30 and 8:30, but I wasn’t sure.

We were on Sky over the New Year. 3 production shoes: Rock Opera, Spotlight Bar and 5 SKIES. All excellent. Later showing was at 21:30, can't remember the earlier time.

Also comedians and guest Rock singer (from American Idol or X Factor I think) although didn't watch them so can't comment.

Times in the princess theater for evening shows are 7:30 and 9:30 with 3 production shows spotlight bar, 5 skys, and rock opera.  The other nights was a comedian and a guest soloist.  The last night was a variety show only at 8:30.  The vista lounge also had comedians most night.  I just got off the sky today.😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

Times in the princess theater for evening shows are 7:30 and 9:30 with 3 production shows spotlight bar, 5 skys, and rock opera.  The other nights was a comedian and a guest soloist.  The last night was a variety show only at 8:30.  The vista lounge also had comedians most night.  I just got off the sky today.😀

Hi will be going on the Sky Jan 27th, can you tell me your overall review of it, likes and dislikes. Thanks so much!

40 minutes ago, Tropical PJ said:

Hi will be going on the Sky Jan 27th, can you tell me your overall review of it, likes and dislikes. Thanks so much!

There are many threads regarding the Sky. I suggest you look to those. This thread only addresses the shows on the Sky.

Personally, we loved the Sky as we were on her last June for Iceland and Norway.

7 hours ago, Tropical PJ said:

My recent review of the Sky is here. https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2983987-new-year’s-sky-princess-review-–-maybe-our-most-enjoyable-cruise-so-far/. We had a great time and think you'll like the Sky in a few weeks time! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

Sounds just like the Enchanted.