Upgraded to Signature suite on Reflection - do I get complimentary speciality restaurants ?

BGonholiday

The Celebrity literature has changed on this point and it’s gone from very clear to vague. Things like two bottles of premium spirits is now a bottle of sparkling wine, mini bar is now chargeable etc 

i know there’s been an unpopular downgrading of suite benefits on Celebrity boats and I’m thinking this might be one 

To me it’s a significant potential bonus - def applies to the other two suite categories above ‘signature’ but now talks about complimentary access to a range of restaurants, not explicitly speciality 

Anyone got any idea? 

We have sailed in a Signature Suite in the past which included the same benefits as a Royal (two bottles of spirits and unlimted specialty restaurants.)

On our recent Silhouette cruise (December 2023) we went to the future cruise desk inquiring about a Reflection sailing for December 2024. The future cruise desk rep told us the Signature Suites no longer have unlimited specialty dining nor the two bottles of spirits. Those amenities are limited to Royal Suites and above.

The Signature Suites are awesome with their own hallway, high ceilings and a two room suite so close to the Spa Cafe. That said, with the current price point and reduced amenities, the value is lessened.

This is what the web site currently shows

Exclusive services and amenities

• Complimentary bottled water, soda, and beer stocked daily
  • Unlimited lunch and dinner in all specialty restaurants
  • Two complimentary bottles of premium spirits
  • VIP canapés
  • Complimentary laundry service (twice per cruise)
  • Priority luggage delivery

Following as I have a move up bid placed in for signature for an upcoming cruise.  

The website is still showing specialty dining, mini fridge, bottles of spirits, etc. as included perks for me as in post #3.  But as you pointed out, for the past few months changes to suite perks have been frequent and not always clearly disclosed.

Another interesting wrinkle:

When I was originally calculating what I wanted to bid, my CC research suggested that as an upper suite, premium wifi and premium beverage are included as “room perks” for signature just like they are for royal suites and above (so they do come included when you win the move up unlike with lower suites) and priced my bid accordingly (we would be moving up from a non-retreat stateroom class where we’d otherwise pay for those upgrades).

However, when I got to the last screen before confirming my bid, I got the legal copy below which doesn’t list signature as one of the suites that gets premium wifi and beverages, so I repriced my bid considering that these weren’t included. I wonder if this might be a sign that signature suites are being downgraded? 

I know there are only like 4 or 5 of these suites in the whole fleet so the odds are low, but I wonder if by any chance is there anyone who has been in a signature suite very recently who can weigh in on whether they were still given upper suite treatment.

If signatures are no longer considered upper suites at all, I’ll definitely be reducing my bid!

IMG_7370.thumb.jpeg.a9f9d1b184c43bf02b05ac1622764253.jpeg

• Like 1

Been doing the same myself but hadn't noticed this anywhere. I may be wrong but this is specifically premium beverage and premium wifi which are part of the "all inclusive" package of purchasing a suite (along with the gratuities that went with them). It is not referring to the two bottles of spirits, the unlimited speciality restaurants or the complementary laundry. The only way to find out is for someone to get the suite in a move up bid and then report back on the outcome as if you try and ask Celebrity you are likely to get 5 different answers, none of which may be correct. Since the Refection was launched the Reflection and Signature suites have always had these extras but that does not mean it will continue in the future.

Be sure to screen shot and or print out whatever amenities and features are being advertized at the moment you book so that days or weeks later when you cruise if you don’t receive what you expect you will have some proof of what was on offer

• Like 1

I think the first answer is correct & they’re not including speciality restaurants

The list of what’s included in a signature suite is now different to Royal & Reflection suites and wasn’t until fairly recently 

Def don’t get 2 x spirits, which doesn’t matter & not stocking of mini bar means I’ll grab some drinks from somewhere else 

Free speciality dining would have meant probably five different evening restaurants in eight nights for us, so that’s a massive difference 

Might get a surprise on 3rd Feb, but either way I can’t complain given the quality of the suite I got 

35 minutes ago, BGonholiday said:

I think the first answer is correct & they’re not including speciality restaurants

The list of what’s included in a signature suite is now different to Royal & Reflection suites and wasn’t until fairly recently 

Def don’t get 2 x spirits, which doesn’t matter & not stocking of mini bar means I’ll grab some drinks from somewhere else 

Free speciality dining would have meant probably five different evening restaurants in eight nights for us, so that’s a massive difference 

Might get a surprise on 3rd Feb, but either way I can’t complain given the quality of the suite I got 

This is what it says on the Celebrity website for the Signature Suite:image.png.15e824521b6c862d324c87b8b29f90b1.png

If you look on the website the list posted above is what you see if not searching for a specific cruise.  If you do a mock booking the description of amenities does not include the 2 bottles of alcoholic or the unlimited specialty dining. Consistently inconsistent web site information. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good ole Celebrity IT.  Was treated the same as a RS in November but wouldn’t be surprised to see that change.  Won’t book again since the forward location made me seasick in rough seas.

The suite is absolutely gorgeous.  The high ceilings are remarkable.  Lots of glass made the interior very bright.  Loved the quiet private hallway.  But seemed the shower/tub (with a shower curtain!) was trying to kill me.  Very high-sided tub.  

If it weren’t for the seasick issue I would book again even with reduced amenities.  Too bad.

• Like 1

That’s what I’m getting - generic information & historical information shows different benefits compared to going through a specific booking 

it shouldn’t be difficult to get this right - there are only five signature suites but have to assume the worst 

• 3 weeks later...

Just came across this thread and very appreciative of this timely information.  I just (this week) booked this room for a short cruise in July based on the information on the website.  Now that I'm booked, the description goes from what's already been posted above to "complimentary lunch and dinner in a variety of restaurants around the ship".  I've asked my TA to look into this further and if the specialty dining is no longer a perk, we will downgrade.  I only booked the room bc I wanted my DM, who has never sailed Celebrity to experience the varied specialties on Reflection.  Is there a way to force Celebrity to honor what they are advertising?