vivenzia.

joining it soon on the first day what lunch option r open? and hope fully they have room service in the morning what has any one heard? I really do not want to go lido deck the first day o embarkation?  I would appreciate any input!

Hi - if you're asking about what food options are available on the Venezia 1st day, we ate at the Lido w/o looking for something else, so I am not able to give a list, but there are many good choices. Someone will chime in, I'm sure.

Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!

Family wants to know if the soft serve ice cream machines are available. Also any Italian gelato or sorbet? How were television channels ( asking as had to rely on tv one day in Ensenada when storms prevented getting off ship on Carnival Radiance.) Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

Family wants to know if the soft serve ice cream machines are available. Also any Italian gelato or sorbet? How were television channels ( asking as had to rely on tv one day in Ensenada when storms prevented getting off ship on Carnival Radiance.) Thank you. 

We did have soft serve - there was both ice cream and yogurt. Did not look for gelato or sorbet - we get sorbet in the MDR.

TV was so-so; we didn't really watch it. Honestly, we have better selection when we cruise HAL and try not to compare, but that's hard 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

We did have soft serve - there was both ice cream and yogurt. Did not look for gelato or sorbet - we get sorbet in the MDR.

TV was so-so; we didn't really watch it. Honestly, we have better selection when we cruise HAL and try not to compare, but that's hard 

Thank you. We are driving distance to Long Beach,CA and been sailing Carnival Radiance since reopening post COVID, Now this ship will be sailing from there in spring, so wanted to get feel of crowd flow, MDR which location is for anytime, vs set dining. Thanks to all posters on CC. 

31 minutes ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

Thank you. We are driving distance to Long Beach,CA and been sailing Carnival Radiance since reopening post COVID, Now this ship will be sailing from there in spring, so wanted to get feel of crowd flow, MDR which location is for anytime, vs set dining. Thanks to all posters on CC. 

This thread is about Venezia…the ship you will have on the west coast is the Firenze.  She doesn’t start sailing for Carnival until late April.  EM

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 5:52 PM, Essiesmom said:

This thread is about Venezia…the ship you will have on the west coast is the Firenze.  She doesn’t start sailing for Carnival until late April.  EM

Oops- the ship names are new for me, mixed them up. But did figure they are similar in offering, 

On 1/15/2024 at 10:32 PM, Buffettfan 225 said:

Ice cream machines are available, inside java blue on lido there is gelato for purchase.  Sorbet available in the dining room.. pineapple, orange, lime. 

Tv - there are some free to watch movies, but in terms of channels I remember a music channel, a cruise tips TV channel... 

• Thanks 1