Super Bowl on Oasis

This will be my first time sailing on Super Bowl Sunday. I assume the game will be easy to find on various places around the ship. I have heard that Playmakers is an option as well but reservations (and possibly a cover charge)? Any experiences yall can share would be appreciated! 😀

On Oasis last year they showed it at the Aqua Theater and the Royal Theater in addition to venues with TVs. I've never heard of a charge for Playmakers except for food and drink (or to reserve those sort of private seating areas). In years past there was a big party in Studio B with refreshments and raffles but haven't seen that in recent times. Unfortunately, you won't see the great commercials so we always record it to watch at home later.

6 hours ago, fletch1027 said:

This will be my first time sailing on Super Bowl Sunday. I assume the game will be easy to find on various places around the ship. I have heard that Playmakers is an option as well but reservations (and possibly a cover charge)? Any experiences yall can share would be appreciated! 😀

Last year on Wonder you had to pay to reserve a table on Playmaker’s. We paid $100 for a table of five. Worth every penny in my opinion.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Last year on Wonder you had to pay to reserve a table on Playmaker’s. We paid $100 for a table of five. Worth every penny in my opinion.  

Is that something you did once on the ship at Playmakers or were you able to reserve it before the cruise?

11 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

We did it once we boarded the ship (the SB was on embarkation day). 

Same with us embarking on SB Sunday so we'll head over there after getting onboard to check it out. Thanks for the info!

16 hours ago, fletch1027 said:

They actually put on a pretty good food spread also by the Aqua Theatre, the basics.. chicken, nachos,  burgers and dogs.. and pretty good cake. lol

You have to go to the Aqua Arena area to watch. We did it when the Eagles won the Super Bowl on Harmony of the Seas. Outstanding food and the crowd amazing!

IMG_1792.thumb.jpeg.b63ebfe7acc96ba390075058efd035ee.jpeg

IMG_0297.thumb.jpeg.6ab74b8bbe6ddbeaa3d1a3f2cd80a8c5.jpeg

IMG_0294.thumb.jpeg.d28c200debb0ded2ec4d9b2ea7636fdf.jpeg

IMG_0299.thumb.jpeg.f34e3b7b14303efe9b5457137663529d.jpeg

Cheers! 

On 1/18/2024 at 2:11 PM, cruiseguy1016 said:

Your feelings are going to be hurt in a few weeks. GO BILLS!

Time will tell but history is definitely not on Buffalo's side... 🙂

• Like 1