Cruise medallions

wonderpig

ok, not sure where to post this, but are the Disney cruise medallions the same size as the princess Cruise medallions.??  We are sailing on Princess, but my spousal unit loves Mickey mouse and I can obtain a Disney medallion holder that's shaped like Mickey.   image.thumb.png.985e49fd1dc63e7c6cedcaf5e056025e.png

Edited by wonderpig

19 hours ago, wonderpig said:

ok, not sure where to post this, but are the Disney cruise medallions the same size as the princess Cruise medallions.??  We are sailing on Princess, but my spousal unit loves Mickey mouse and I can obtain a Disney medallion holder that's shaped like Mickey.   image.thumb.png.985e49fd1dc63e7c6cedcaf5e056025e.png

I'll have agree with d970411 and say that the Disney puck appears much larger than the Princess version. I mic'd one of our recent Princess Medallions and it measures 30.2mm in diameter and 7.0mm thick.

If you are interested, there have been a LOT of discussions about Princess Medallion accessories over on the Princess forum so you can get a very good idea of how folks are wearing/carrying theirs. Also, Princess ships all have a small boutique on board selling a bunch of Medallion accessories  IIRC, a lot of folks also claim that Apple Airtag holders fit the Medallions very well.

• Like 1