bottle of cognac to our room

ldog

For previous cruises I have always pre-ordered a bottle of Remy Martin as a treat for DH to our room.

There are none listed on the website now.  Only one vodka, gin, bourbon and scotch. Is this something new?  Will I be able to purchase once we are onboard?

We don't have the HIA package as I don't drink alcohol at all so it's not worth it to us.

We are on the Koningsdam in mid February.

I don't know about the availability of Remy Martin on your ship.  But on my last cruise on the Konigsdam over this past Christmas, I was able to call room service and order a bottle of Meyers dark rum  and have it delivered to the cabin.   I think they will get you almost anything as long as it is on the ship.

You can order anything that the bars have stocked.  You might want to go to a bar first and check to make sure they have it and then order from room service.

We did have Remy Martin on our last cruise.

Big change from last year.   Lots of alcohol choices and better prices two years ago vodka $40.00.  Last year 70.00. This year 82.00 with 3 tiny cans tonic.  What’s up?  

I don't remember what it looked like.  I just know that I've ordered one on almost all of our cruises in the last ten years.  It's strange that it's not offered anymore.