Long Term Parking Port of Baltimore

How is the parking at Baltimore Port?

Cruise Maryland (gov) states

"We make it easy for you: no advanced reservations are required to park in our secured, long-term lots which are located within walking distance"

Has anyone used this service, We are sailing on the Legand 2/18/24 and I am worried about the lot being full and having to find somewhere else to park.

What are the options if we dont get in?

Just want to make sure we have a spot when we arrive

Thanks   Kevin

Baltimore will never get to the point of turning anyone away. Don’t worry at all. We have sailed out of Baltimore a dozen times. Currently, we are parked there for our 2-week cruise to Panama Canal  Only one time did I see every spot taken on the Carnival side of the lot (Royal Caribbean has the other side), and they parked cars where the group buses and shuttle buses drop off their passengers. And there is an employer lot that can be put to use, plus any Royal Caribbean extra spaces are available. 

• Like 1

I agree, there is nothing to be concerned about.

OP, when you say Long Term, do you mean more than one consecutive cruise? If so, I believe you will be asked to prepay for the length of time you will need the parking, so they don't think you've abandoned your car. Parking is $15 per night, credit card only (the last time I checked).

Every step of the process, when entering the port area, is well directed and marked. You will be asked "cruise or dropping people off?", you will be directed to luggage drop off, then to parking pay kiosk, then to a parking spot. From there, a short walk to the terminal.

For a Carnival cruise, I wouldn't worry about it. They have a lot dedicated to them.

I actually took an NCL cruise (who doesn't normally port in Baltimore) and they opened an extra side lot (just a little further away from the terminal, but you drop off your bags from the car so no worries) to accommodate NCL passengers. 

We just got off of the Legend yesterday from a 14 night cruise.  We paid the same to park in Baltimore for the 14 days as we do in Bayonne for 7 days - $210.  The ship is right next to the lot.  You just drive in, drop off your bags (if you want), park the car, and then go into the terminal.  It is so nice and easy. 

People will be leaving from the previous cruise so you shouldn't have any issues finding a spot. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...