Laundry list with prices for Oceania ?

Hambagahle

Would anyone have a somewhat recent laundry list for Oceania with the prices on it please?  I am trying to pack lightly and if prices are not completely stratospheric I am thinking of getting things that need ironing done on a 24hr or even same day basis.

Many thanks!!

The per item prices are indeed in the stratosphere to do all your laundry that way.  For our next cruise, we are in a suite so we get 3 bags of laundry for free.  But for a 20-day cruise (one single segment) that is not nearly enough for 2 people.  Does anyone know if they have a per-bag price after we use the 3 free bags?  I could not find this info anywhere.

This was from June 2023:

20230611_153808.thumb.jpg.fb83ea7ff4f95461d529ac1a3f71e029.jpg

If you are on a longer cruise segment, there may be a mid-cruise offer of about $25-30/bag of 20 items (not sure cut-off, no on 10 day, yes on recent 12 day).

Also, there are the laundry rooms with washers, dryers, ironing boards, and (I think all ships have) a sink.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Also, there are the laundry rooms with washers, dryers, ironing boards, and (I think all ships have) a sink.

That's all I MIGHT ever need. I don't travel with clothes that need ironing. Racking my brain trying to think of something. Nope.

Can anyone confirm if the guest Laundry rooms supply detergent?

I usually bring a few "pods" and some fabric sheets in a Ziploc bag for a mid cruise load or two on longer vacations.  Some cruise lines don't want you using your own detergent to prevent causing the washers to "over suds". 

We are sailing on the Riviera this June and have booked 3 days pre cruise and 3 post cruise so a little laundry will help reduce the need for more clothes....... If I can convince the DW to pack light 🙂

Edited by thebsinmiss
typo

Just now, thebsinmiss said:

I usually bring a few "pods" and some fabric sheets in a Ziploc bag for a mid cruise load or two on longer vacations.  Some cruise lines don't want you using your own detergent to prevent causing the washers to "over suds". 

We are sailing on the Riviera this June and have booked 3 days pre cruise and 3 post cruise so a little laundry will help reduce the need for more cloths....... If I can convince the DW to pack light 🙂

Yes, detergent is provided. 

11 hours ago, thebsinmiss said:

We are sailing on the Riviera this June and have booked 3 days pre cruise and 3 post cruise so a little laundry will help reduce the need for more clothes....... If I can convince the DW to pack light 🙂

Don't bring pods, it's not needed and please don't bring dryer sheets.  Some people are allergic to scented products.

6 hours ago, caribcruzr said:

I always bring unscented dryer sheets. Less wrinkling

You know how to prevent wrinkles?  You make sure you take your clothes out of the dryer immediately when they are done.  No wrinkles and no one having to wait for someone to remove their clothes from a dryer so they can use it.

On 1/22/2024 at 10:36 PM, AMHuntFerry said:

This was from June 2023:

20230611_153808.thumb.jpg.fb83ea7ff4f95461d529ac1a3f71e029.jpg

If you are on a longer cruise segment, there may be a mid-cruise offer of about $25-30/bag of 20 items (not sure cut-off, no on 10 day, yes on recent 12 day).

Thank you so much.  I am used to Swiss prices so find all this reasonable even with the 50% increase for same day service...

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 2:33 PM, Torquer said:

The per item prices are indeed in the stratosphere to do all your laundry that way.  For our next cruise, we are in a suite so we get 3 bags of laundry for free.  But for a 20-day cruise (one single segment) that is not nearly enough for 2 people.  Does anyone know if they have a per-bag price after we use the 3 free bags?  I could not find this info anywhere.

Sometimes there is a bag special.  Just off Vista 10 day cruise. There was no bag special. I used the onboard laundry machines. It was convenient,easy, and quick. The concierge free laundry has restrictions that can be a problem.  Bag limit is 20 items, turn around is 3 days, some days are excluded, and everything is folded.