Will 3 be the charm?

This morning will be our third attempt to return to Florida ahead of our Grandeur cruise on Friday. We had to postpone for severe flooding in the basement two weeks ago and for a snowstorm last week. Our friends, who will join us on the second leg have had their own challenges!!

Looking forward to better days ahead and boarding the Grandeur. We are so ready! Hoping to do a food intensive live from thread with plenty of pictures.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, kjbacon said:

This morning will be our third attempt to return to Florida ahead of our Grandeur cruise on Friday. We had to postpone for severe flooding in the basement two weeks ago and for a snowstorm last week. Our friends, who will join us on the second leg have had their own challenges!!

Looking forward to better days ahead and boarding the Grandeur. We are so ready! Hoping to do a food intensive live from thread with plenty of pictures.

Best of luck!
Looking forward to your food review!

30 minutes ago, kjbacon said:

This morning will be our third attempt to return to Florida ahead of our Grandeur cruise on Friday.

So sorry to learn of the issues you faced, Karen and Jack.  We wish you clear sailing ahead.

We fly down early tomorrow.  Looks like we'll enjoy some warm weather in Miami before embarkation.

4 hours ago, kjbacon said:

I am very happy to hear you will be doing a food intensive live thread. We will be joining you on Friday and, as it is our first cruise, I am not brave enough to start a live thread. I hope you won't mind me contributing along the way. I won't be posting any food pictures as we have agreed our party of 4 will not be bring phones to the table.

We begin our journey from Bath on Wednesday. Hooray!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kjbacon said:

Yes please. The live food intensive, not the flooding and snowstorms😉

Enjoy!

• Like 2

So far, so good!! We are on the auto train and on schedule to arrive in central Florida on time! 

20 hours ago, -Lew- said:

We fly down early tomorrow.  Looks like we'll enjoy some warm weather in Miami before embarkation.

Safe and happy travels! The weather report is fabulous and we are going to drive to Miami the day before to enjoy a day at South Beach. Plus, we seem to need more cushion than usual these days! Hope to see you on board.

16 hours ago, cruisevirgin24 said:

I am very happy to hear you will be doing a food intensive live thread. We will be joining you on Friday and, as it is our first cruise, I am not brave enough to start a live thread. I hope you won't mind me contributing along the way. I won't be posting any food pictures as we have agreed our party of 4 will not be bring phones to the table.

We begin our journey from Bath on Wednesday. Hooray!

Please do join in! You picked the very best to start cruising on and I’m excited for you! Hope to see you soon!

9 hours ago, Redking said:

Yes please. The live food intensive, not the flooding and snowstorms😉

As they say, from your lips … lol … a big yes to pasta and lobster and duck salad and eggs benny and caramel Popcorn sundaes with a big no to more pestilence!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kjbacon said:

We are on the auto train and on schedule to arrive in central Florida on time!

Here's hoping all goes according to plan!

Sorry not to be joining you this time (especially at Trivia!)  It was our original plan to be on this cruise but the imminent arrival of our first grandchild was enough to prompt a change of plans!  We'll wait a little longer before joining Voyager in March instead.   Have a wonderful time and we will be following along with you here for sure!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gilly said:

Here's hoping all goes according to plan!

Sorry not to be joining you this time (especially at Trivia!)  It was our original plan to be on this cruise but the imminent arrival of our first grandchild was enough to prompt a change of plans!  We'll wait a little longer before joining Voyager in March instead.   Have a wonderful time and we will be following along with you here for sure!

You made the right choice!! Our 3 grandsons are the light of my life 💙 I’m so excited for you to join the best club in the world!

• Like 1