3rd and 4th guest sail for free sale - check your sailings!

Check your sailings to see if your cruise qualifies!

3rd and 4th guest in same stateroom sail for free (just pay taxes and fees)

Just saved $2400 for my upcoming cruise. Time to book another one with my savings 😂

• Like 3

Geez.  Celebrity is giving free cruises to the third and fourth person in a cabin and a solo cruiser is getting whacked with a penalty for booking a solo cabin.  Celebrity must be desperate for people to spend, spend, spend onboard. I think their nickel and diming is going to get worse to make up for all the freebies onboard. Realize this doesn’t apply to all cruisers but it is still disheartening to those solo cruisers. 

Edited by ncgolferette
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ncgolferette said:

Geez.  Celebrity is giving free cruises to the third and fourth person in a cabin and a solo cruiser is getting whacked with a penalty for booking a solo cabin.

Somebody has to make up for it. 🤐

Asked by TA to check this.  Saved $1000 on our cabin with 2 adults and 2 children.  

She did check the cabin with only 2 adults, but that one was more expensive than when we booked it.

• Like 1

I priced several cruises under this special and in the itemized pricing it's still showing charges for the 3rd and 4th guests.   For example I looked at the 5day Summit cruise in April.  They have a RS available (several actually) which was $7.5k for 2 and $10.7k for 4.  Odd, but that doesn't look like 3rd and 4th guests sail free to me.  

Edited by Whinenowine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Whinenowine said:

I priced several cruises under this special and in the itemized pricing it's still showing charges for the 3rd and 4th guests.   For example I looked at the 5day Summit cruise in April.  They have a RS available (several actually) which was $7.5k for 2 and $10.7k for 4.  Odd, but that doesn't look like 3rd and 4th guests sail free to me.  

Oops...just read the fine print...seems not to include the Retreat or Aqua.

36 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

Oops...just read the fine print...seems not to include the Retreat or Aqua.

when I price a cabin for 3, Retreat is never available (on Reflection) because it says that it's limited to occupancy of 2.

9 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

when I price a cabin for 3, Retreat is never available (on Reflection) because it says that it's limited to occupancy of 2.

That's odd. I've been looking for 4 and on the Reflection for the Retreat generally a CS or above will hold 4+.  Same on E-class, though on M-class only the RS and PH can hold 4+.

is it just kids or adults too.?  IMHO   4 adults is just too many  esp with 1 bathroom/ shower,  and limited storage.

Seems like Celebrity is trying to pack the ships like sardine cans.  Affects others on the cruise in all respects and venues .Hope it's a short lived promo!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hcat said:

is it just kids or adults too.?  IMHO   4 adults is just too many  esp with 1 bathroom/ shower,  and limited storage.

Seems like Celebrity is trying to pack the ships like sardine cans.  Affects others on the cruise in all respects and venues .Hope it's a short lived promo!

It's 2 more people of any size. My kids are teens and are of the size that we either get them their own cabin or book a larger suite big enough for 4.

But I recall my childhood days of my family of 4 somehow squeezing into a 180-200sqft cabin with one tiny bathroom.  Ah, to each their own!

18 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

That's odd. I've been looking for 4 and on the Reflection for the Retreat generally a CS or above will hold 4+.  Same on E-class, though on M-class only the RS and PH can hold 4+.

my apologies:

AquaClass

EXCLUSIVE TO DOUBLE OCCUPANCY

P.S. Our kid is a month away from being a teen, and he is a size of a small adult, but so far we are ok to travel in one cabin. He'll reach his full height (>6') at around 14-15, so we'll see how comfy the 3 of us will be then. Hubs is also over 6' tall.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy