New to Celebrity- on the Constellation--two questions

lsok

Sailing on the Constellation --10 day Italy/Croatia cruise in April.  Booked in a concierge veranda.  I vaguely remember that there are specific boarding times and possibly a lunch on boarding day for those booked in concierge class.  I can't seem to find that info in my reservation. I assume it will show up when I am able to check in-- 45 days before the cruise. Trying to book a shuttle to the cruise port and need to know about timing.

Also, a fellow cruiser mentioned something about a laundry package that can be pre- booked.  Also cannot find this on Celebrity web site.

Hope someone on this board can enlighten me.

Thanks!!

Re:  Laundry Packages -   I am not certain but believe you can only book it via the Website.  Go to Plan my Cruise - on very top choose Gift's and Gear -  near the bottom you will find the laundry Services.

5 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Go to Plan my Cruise - on very top choose Gift's and Gear -  near the bottom you will find the laundry

This doesn't exist on my booking.  Manage my Trip has no pull down for gifts. When I go to "gifts and gear"  there is nothing to choose!

When you log into Celebrity using the web not the app -  and select manage my reservation from your cruise,  do you see this?  It should show your initials on right and amount of OBC if you have any.   I've pointed to Gift and Gears on my reservations -- showing on all 5 that I have.

image.thumb.png.9263d417a9c3dc5bbc794284552d30d3.png

When I click it it takes to the Gifts and Gear - no pulldowns... just go to bottom of webpage

image.thumb.png.25d095feab1bce90c031cdb808a30f9c.png

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

When you log into Celebrity using the web not the app -  and select manage my reservation from your cruise,  do you see this?  It should show your initials on right and amount of OBC if you have any.   I've pointed to Gift and Gears on my reservations -- showing on all 5 that I have.

I finally found it-- seemed to have to log in a second time.

Question--  Is this service just for one bage of laundry during the cruise?  And/or do you pay this each time you send a bag of laundry.

12 hours ago, lsok said:

I finally found it-- seemed to have to log in a second time.

Question--  Is this service just for one bage of laundry during the cruise?  And/or do you pay this each time you send a bag of laundry.

That has been happening to me a lot.   Why Celebrity can't fix their log on to keep you logged on is beyond men.

Yes they charge you that amount per bag sent out.   All has to be done at once.     If you are Elite or above you will get some free bags of laundry.

You can also go al la carte and pay per piece.

Edited by Jim_Iain

5 hours ago, jelayne said:

The top 2 are 1bag.  I believe the the Take Home is 2 but not positive.

On our last cruise, since we get fee laundry as Zenith like you,  he insisted he picked up all our dirty laundry and had it laundered and folded to make it easy to pack.   It was so nice coming home and no laundry to do.   Not that I do it anyway. LOL

• Haha 2

I am also going on this cruise and I’m wondering if anyone knows what happens on the disembarkation day-we disembark at Ravenna , presumably quite early on, and have a transfer to Marco Polo airport but our flight isn’t until the evening so I’m not sure what happens with luggage etc., appreciate any advice. Thanks 

2 hours ago, JanW14 said:

I am also going on this cruise and I’m wondering if anyone knows what happens on the disembarkation day-we disembark at Ravenna , presumably quite early on, and have a transfer to Marco Polo airport but our flight isn’t until the evening so I’m not sure what happens with luggage etc., appreciate any advice. Thanks 

You can book 'Extend your stay', so you can stay on the ship longer (1h before ship sets sail again). You can find the details (cost, what's included, etc.) in the excursions section (last day).

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2024 at 5:59 PM, Jim_Iain said:

image.thumb.png.9263d417a9c3dc5bbc794284552d30d3.png

When I click it it takes to the Gifts and Gear - no pulldowns... just go to bottom of webpage

image.thumb.png.25d095feab1bce90c031cdb808a30f9c.png

This was great help, thank you.  I also had trouble finding it.

My next question is, how big is the bag? LOL.

We are in Rome for 4 days pre-cruise and then in Venice for 3 days before flying home and may need to do this twice.

Thank you!