Canada and new england cruise question

I noticed the same thing! So I checked what Gem (who did a lot of Canada/New England previously is doing the fall of 2025. And find nothing! So I think/hope more will be added!

Sky (who also did some in that region) seems to be in Europe fall 2025

In 2025 the Norwegian Getaway is doing the weekly Canada/new England cruises in August, September and October out of NYC :

August 17, 24, 31

September 7, 14, 21, 28

October 5, 12,19

Looks like they are doing the same number of cruises as they did last year. If anything it appears they added some more in middle of August. Usually they done begin these types of cruises until the last week of August

The schedule is still not finished and more cruises will be added as the Getaway, Breakaway is misses cruises for 2025

As for as Boston, the Norwegian Gem is doing these types of cruises for a few weeks in September and one week in October . These types of sailings may not be popular out of this port so maybe norwegian is reducing these cruises to sail to bermuda which seems more popular

Never mind! I don't know if it was a temporary glitch or me not searching what I thought I searched for... Gem is back in New England fall of 2025 again! 😄