Willdra's Paramount Carnival Panorama October 15-21 Cruise

willdra

I have been checking and checking...waiting for this!!  Thank you Willdra for another entertaining trip report.  I have to say I literally LOL'd when you had the brownie cookie crumbs in your shoe!  Sorry that happened...but it made for a big laugh this morning.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I am so excited as we are planning either a Paradise, Panorama or Firenze cruise for November. (Yes, I know one of those in in Florida... the plans are fluid and based on union vacation time and flight prices, and my parents ability and want to take my crotch goblins for 5 or 6 days)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TinkLoverSam said:

I am so excited as we are planning either a Paradise, Panorama or Firenze cruise for November. (Yes, I know one of those in in Florida... the plans are fluid and based on union vacation time and flight prices, and my parents ability and want to take my crotch goblins for 5 or 6 days)

I too am looking at Panorama or Firenza in November.  Haven’t pulled then plug yet because Princess Sapphire has a great cruise for October 24th.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TinkLoverSam said:

LOL!  Is that a Canadian term "crotch goblins"?!?  I used to call my DDs "varmits" like Yosemite Sam from Bugs Bunny.  People looked at me sideways when I would say "look at my little varmits" but I bet I'd get more than a sideways look with "crotch goblins"!!  Too funny!!🤣

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

LOL!  Is that a Canadian term "crotch goblins"?!?  I used to call my DDs "varmits" like Yosemite Sam from Bugs Bunny.  People looked at me sideways when I would say "look at my little varmits" but I bet I'd get more than a sideways look with "crotch goblins"!!  Too funny!!🤣

It might be Canadian? I don’t know, I heard it and loved it, so I use it. I also call them Petri dishes, usually when they have carried some bug home and shared it with me! Ah, children!

• Haha 5

Hooray for another Willdra review! Thank you so much for bringing us along on another adventure at sea complete with the greatest nightly prayers ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We were on the Panorama just before the Vid hit. We loved the ship, this is a great review and brings back great memories. Haven't been on CC since then, but back on now. We've done several cruises since everything normalized. Will absolutely be following!!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

Hey, I was on this cruise too. That’s two active Panorama cruise reports that I also sailed this week. I am really looking forward to following along, I cruised with Willdra and didn’t know it, wow! Thanks for posting! 

Ahhh how cool that we sailed together! Thanks for joining me here too! 🥰

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

You know that we're along for the ride. Great start to your review! 😁

Thanks for the love Jeff!!!! Always a pleasure to have you guys onboard! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

All signed up for some more FUN!  Plus @Jamman54 Tribe review should be starting soon as well....all has not been lost this week for sure!

Thanks for tuning in! ❤️❤️

15 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just woke up and clapped my hands with joy, seeing Wildra’s link to her cruise review!! And time in LA!! I lived in La La Land from 1986 to 2004. Maybe we crossed paths….looking forward to more review👍😁😎

Awwww thanks for the joy! Hopefully our paths will cross on a ship soon! 🥰