Willdra's Paramount Carnival Panorama October 15-21 Cruise

willdra

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Disneyland was our Mecca.  Every three years, my family would drive down from Oregon, stay at one of those funky hotels surrounding Disneyland (like Peter Pan Lodge) and spend the day at the Magic Kingdom.  Awesome!!  Thanks for bringing back some fun memories😻

LOL not the funky hotel! 🤣😂😭

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Megan_Strick said:

Yay! Wildra is back. Glad I asked!!

Me too!!! I really appreciate that cuz I'd totally forgotten about this review! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Disneyland was our Mecca.  Every three years, my family would drive down from Oregon, stay at one of those funky hotels surrounding Disneyland (like Peter Pan Lodge) and spend the day at the Magic Kingdom.  Awesome!!  Thanks for bringing back some fun memories😻

Oregon too.  I grew up in Portland and I5 logging towns.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willdra said:

LOL not the funky hotel! 🤣😂😭

Maybe they’re not still there on the perimeter of D-land. There was one little motel that had neon “spaceships” out in front. Best part was diving in the hotel pool (this is March, but warm for crazy Oregonians) to retrieve the hotel key from the bottom of the pool. My sister and I even got to see “behind the scenes” when we couldn’t find our parents. Disney jail looked interesting. We walked quickly by.🤣

IMG_5168.jpeg

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, willdra said:

At this point it was after 11 am so we were free to Park Hop over to California Adventure. I reserved Soarin’ Around the World while we waited for Mr. Toad’s Wild Walk. Our ride time was 1:50. We wanted to do Guardians of the Galaxy over there too.

We were standing in line for it’s a small world when we heard a Big Crunch. An “ahhhhh”. Then some loud beeping. I looked over and this lady had driven her scooter right into a set of trash cans. Against my better judgment, I laughed, only cuz it was really funny, and no one was harmed in the incident. Oh and the best part was when her family left her. They wanted no parts of that situation, and I don’t blame them one bit. Ma’am maybe scooter life ain’t for you. That scooter is a weapon forming against you that could possibly prosper. Leave it alone.

IMG_2934-L.jpg

IMG_2936-L.jpg

IMG_2937-L.jpg

IMG_2940-L.jpg

IMG_2941-L.jpg

IMG_2944-L.jpg

IMG_2953-L.jpg

I just laughed so loud at the scooter!

• Haha 2

Awesome trip to Disneyland, Thank you!

Now I will have to try  the Dole Whip myself... being uninitiated regarding that treat!

After that wild day at Disney, I'm Looking forward to the cruise...............

• Like 1

22 hours ago, edspec said:

Dole Whips are the best!!!

OMG going back through my notes has me tempted to try one of those copycat recipes on Pinterest! 😜

• Like 1

22 hours ago, atticusthegreat said:

got me wanting to go to Disney as an almost 40 with no offspring. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do it!! It's so much fun being able to do what you want, when you want! Going when school is in is also a fave. 😃

22 hours ago, notscb said:

I"M SO EXCITED to be following along. Thank you for posting your journey 😄

Welcome to the Willdra party, glad you're here! 🤗🎉🎉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Maybe they’re not still there on the perimeter of D-land. There was one little motel that had neon “spaceships” out in front. Best part was diving in the hotel pool (this is March, but warm for crazy Oregonians) to retrieve the hotel key from the bottom of the pool. My sister and I even got to see “behind the scenes” when we couldn’t find our parents. Disney jail looked interesting. We walked quickly by.🤣

IMG_5168.jpeg

Wow now that's some nostalgia! A whole Motor Lodge! I agree tho, it does look kinda funky. 🤣😭😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Whew, that day at Disney has me TIRED!! Y'all crammed a LOT into one day pre-cruise!

We got our money's worth and then some! Even tho we left there feeling like expired fajita meat, we would definitely do it all over again! 🫠

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Megan_Strick said:

I just laughed so loud at the scooter!

It was so random! I think it was one of those rentals that can be obtained on property, so she didn't know it, and it did know her! #strangerdanger 🥸🥸🥸

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Well, the adventure continues.  But you never fail to disappoint.  Thanks for the Disneyland memories. Love the pizza at Disney.  You guys rock!  And that day you just had wore me out.....

Daniel

When we decided to do it, I thought "Ma'am this is the great grandma of Team Bad Decisions". Don't.Do.It.  But all in all, I was thrilled that we got to do so much. Did I sit in the corner and rethink my life choices afterwards? Sure. But if given the chance, I would go again (especially if W remembers to bring his knee brace). 😉

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BigNance said:

Awesome trip to Disneyland, Thank you!

Now I will have to try  the Dole Whip myself... being uninitiated regarding that treat!

After that wild day at Disney, I'm Looking forward to the cruise...............

I was skeptical about it at first, but let me tell you, Disney made a believer out of me! Now I'm wondering if they have them on Disney Cruise ships too. 🤔

• Haha 1