Seapass card when swimming

Where do you keep your sea pass card when swimming in the pool.

I might attend the water aerobics and would like to know where the best place to store my stuff will be on Harmony of the Seas.

31 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

The card is plastic, just like a credit card. There is no reason it can't get wet.

Actually, DH had one in his pocket in the hot tub and the printing came off.  I now leave it with my towel.

2 hours ago, ATG said:

Actually, DH had one in his pocket in the hot tub and the printing came off.  I now leave it with my towel.

Yes, I had one start to delaminate after a few visits over multiple days in the hot-tub. A quick visit to Guest Services to issue a new one which was about two years ago.

The most recent cards seem to be more resistant because I have not had problems since.

Just my experience and maybe, I do not spend as much time as most people which affects the card.

Edited by Engineroom Snipe
grammer

4 hours ago, ATG said:

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Some suntan lotions will remove the printed on information. 

Wow! I had no idea. I don't use suntan lotion and I don't go in the hot tubs. I go in the pools all the time and I swim/snorkel/SCUBA dive in the ocean/sea with my card in my pocket and I've never had an issue.

36 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Wow! I had no idea. I don't use suntan lotion and I don't go in the hot tubs. I go in the pools all the time and I swim/snorkel/SCUBA dive in the ocean/sea with my card in my pocket and I've never had an issue.

I need to patent a suntan resistant and chlorine/high water temperature resistant laminate cruise card.

If I get just 0.001 cents per card (per cruiser), I can retire tomorrow!

🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, coolio111 said:

Where do you keep your sea pass card when swimming in the pool.

I might attend the water aerobics and would like to know where the best place to store my stuff will be on Harmony of the Seas.

This is why I want to buy the WOW bands.  Basically your seapass card in a bracelet

After our daughters sandals were stolen from her lounger while swimming at one of the pools we purchased a Kyss bag. 
We lock it to our lounger at the pool.
Not in “Prime Area”. But a lounger , or a chair. 
We have always had open chairs around us

so we are not chair hogs. We just use one chair. 
We put our valuables and sea pass in the bag. 

Peace of mind.

Be safe.  

19 hours ago, ATG said:

That wasn't from the water or probably even the chlorine.  More than likely it was from the sunscreen that comes off in the water.