Wonder OTS troubles?

53 minutes ago, spunks said:

Coming out of Cozumel yesterday we passed the Wonder and it looked dead in the water.  Maybe it was just resting?

We were on Wonder for a b2b 7 and 14 Jan and yes, we moved very slowly at times.  Costa Maya and Cozumel are very close to each other.  When my DH was active duty Navy, he said in the Caribbean they would see ships doing circles because ports were so close to each other.  He saw this when he was on the bridge standing watch so they had time to watch them.

Edited by BND

I’m on Wonder this week.  All is well.  As scheduled, we were at Roatan yesterday and we are at Costa Maya today.  No delays or issues at either of these ports.  

Our docking at CoCoCay on Monday morning was delayed a bit due to weather.  Captain waited until after daybreak to dock there.  He also delayed departure from CoCoCay for half an hour to try to balance the later arrival a bit.  That could not make the island warmer or less windy that day.😉.  We docked in Cozumel on Wednesday on time.

Edited by Starry Eyes

5 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

All is well on Wonder. We’ve been on for two cruises. I hope the post title doesn’t cause speculation or concern for others. M

Made my heart skip a beat when I read the title.  I am not lying.  We are on the 3/3 sailing and you never know nowadays.

We were on the Wonder, and loved the ship, except for the entertainment, which we thought was the weakest of all the oasis class ships we've been on. The Ice show and the Aqua theater were good, but the mains shows, in our opinion, left much to be desired.

• Like 1