Suite amenities vs Key

The Key does not grant you permission to dine in Coastal Kitchen or enter Suite Lounge throughout the day or attend the free happy hour (if available on your ship and you book a Grand Suite or higher).   Junior suites give you permission to book diner only in the Coastal Kitchen (again depends on the ship).   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tootsiescurly said:

Do suites get the same amenities as those who purchase the Key?

No.....They do not. One small thing I did noticed recently. For an early self departure the suites and the ones with the Key were all told to be in a specific location for disembarkation. The SL concierge walked those of us in a suite off first and the Key people had to wait and then were accompanied by the DL concierge.

17 hours ago, George C said:

I dislike how perks change depending on ship , on Celebrity basic perks are the same , suite restaurant and suite lounge open all day not just a 3 hour happy hour.

The same on Princess. We are in a grand suite.

18 hours ago, George C said:

I dislike how perks change depending on ship , on Celebrity basic perks are the same , suite restaurant and suite lounge open all day not just a 3 hour happy hour.

Suite lounge is open all day on all RC ships.  There's food for breakfast, food for lunch and then the happy hour.

Ok... The similarities,

Priority embarkation and debarkation and reserved seating in the theatre and the Ice Rink.

The differences...

The Key gets you an embarkation lunch and internet.  Suites on this class do not get this.  The Key also has reserved times for the activities like the Flowrider.  Not a big deal but if you are a big Flowrider fan it might be advantageous. 

Suites will get Breakfast each morning in Chops, access to the suite lounge with happy hour (free drinks) from 5 until 8 pm.  Access to the Suite concierge and a reserved seating area on deck 12 with padded loungers. 

I'm sure there are other things that I may have missed between the two but I'm sure other will chime in with additions.

Enjoy Navigator... she is one of my favorite ships.  I have her booked twice in 2025, both times in a suite.  

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Suite lounge is open all day on all RC ships.  There's food for breakfast, food for lunch and then the happy hour.

Celebrity and MSc yacht club has the same but also hard liquor all day and they will give you doubles not the weak drinks rccl gives you for just a 3 hour period. 

2 hours ago, tootsiescurly said:

Grand Suite on Navigator

I also love the pool seating on navigator , that was our first grand suite, liked it so much sailed her two more times always in grand suite. Concierge sends you a email about 5 days before sailing with a list of all your perks.