Pool Towels

T-and-B

Pool towels will be provided for you on board daily.  There should be a pick up / drop off location near the pools and I believe they will be in your stateroom as well when you first board the ship.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

I was reading a different thread, maybe on the NCL board, that some prefer to pack their own to use on shore excursions.  Some comments said the supplied pool towels were too bulky, or even hard to get on shore days - required going up to the pool deck to get before going on shore, others said they are usually available to sign out at the exit.

Personally, I don't think I would want to both packing my own, plus I prefer a clean towel for the next use instead of reusing mine, or trying to wash it out every day.

On 2/5/2024 at 9:19 AM, T-and-B said:

On NCL Cruise Line, do I need to pack our own Pool Towels or is there a service providing these?

Pool towels have been in our cabin when we embarked. They were turned in at the gang plank when re-boarding after a beach day and we were allowed to grab another from the pool deck for the next beach day. I believe our steward would have provided another one for us, but we never asked.

Appreciate everyone for the replies!  Been sometime since we have been on a cruise and I just can't remember and I am sure things change all the time!  

Thanks again !

• Like 2

On 2/5/2024 at 1:56 PM, ZsaZsa2019 said:

Personally, I don't think I would want to both packing my own, plus I prefer a clean towel for the next use instead of reusing mine, or trying to wash it out every day.

I do bring my own towel that I use for beach excursions. It's one of those thin Turkish cotton towels. It's lightweight, dries quickly, and the sand doesn't stick to it. I find it helps me locate my beach lounger quickly because it's different from all the rest of the towels. I can also use it as a blanket or wrap. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

I do bring my own towel that I use for beach excursions. It's one of those thin Turkish cotton towels. It's lightweight, dries quickly, and the sand doesn't stick to it. I find it helps me locate my beach lounger quickly because it's different from all the rest of the towels. I can also use it as a blanket or wrap. 

I can see that working out.  A friend gave me some fun chair clips to clip the beach towel to the chair and I like them to help me find my chair too.  I have some cute flamingo ones and flip flops.