Infinity

gizmodog

From what I have seen and read it appears that in the 2 weeks they updated the soft goods, carpets, upholstery in public areas.  I haven't seen anything regarding the cabins.

• Thanks 1

I'm more interested in if they upgraded the TV and other electronics. We were quarantined on our last cruise on Infinity and the TV was the older one, without video on demand and horrible reception.

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

I hear they re-did Michael's Club and it's now a legit Retreat Lounge.

I prefer Michaels to retreat , old lounge used to have live music sometimes and more comfortable chairs , only good thing about outdoor retreat is you can get a burger there for lunch on port days when Luminae is closed.

11 minutes ago, George C said:

I prefer Michaels to retreat , old lounge used to have live music sometimes and more comfortable chairs , only good thing about outdoor retreat is you can get a burger there for lunch on port days when Luminae is closed.

I don't think they added the Retreat Sundeck, just the lounge refresh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I don't think they added the Retreat Sundeck, just the lounge refresh.

Interesting I thought normally when they change Michaels to Retreat on M class they add outside retreat, not much to add just hot tub no pool or bar if it’s like Summit . 

5 minutes ago, George C said:

Interesting I thought normally when they change Michaels to Retreat on M class they add outside retreat, not much to add just hot tub no pool or bar if it’s like Summit . 

The ship hasn't been revolutionized, just a refresh of some public areas. I think you underestimate what it would take to add the Retreat Sundeck.

30 minutes ago, George C said:

This was just a 2 week dry dock, primarily for required maintenance and inspections.  Refreshing soft goods and replacing carpeting is often done during these routine dry docks. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jelayne said:

This was just a 2 week dry dock, primarily for required maintenance and inspections.  Refreshing soft goods and replacing carpeting is often done during these routine dry docks. 

Again since it was just two weeks and it wasn’t revolutionized, why did they change name from Michaels to Retreat ? 

5 hours ago, George C said:

Again since it was just two weeks and it wasn’t revolutionized, why did they change name from Michaels to Retreat ? 

Because they updated the Lounge.  The major part of the Revolutionizing was to create the private Sun Deck with a water feature.  Luminae didn’t change and the former Michaels club didn’t have any major changes, just new furniture, carpet and color scheme.  

• Thanks 1