In suite bar and refrigerator

Is there a way to specify what one wants stocked in the mini bar/refrigerator?  I haven’t come across a form to fill out in the guest registration.  Is this something you let your room stewardess know once you’re onboard?  We’re new to Regent.  Thanks for any info.  

I believe that concierge level and up can fill out a form in advance through Regent.  If less than a concierge suite, you can let your cabin attendant know exactly what you want in the fridge and also in the cabin.  Hope this helps.  

Z and TB

19 minutes ago, Zqueeze1 said:

I believe that concierge level and up can fill out a form in advance through Regent.

Penthouse & above have a “Butler Request Form” in order to make requests on-line.

Otherwise, simply speak to your Steward/Stewardess on the afternoon of boarding.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tsunami74 said:

We just write out request and give to room attendant when he/she comes in to introduce.

Agree about writing what you want down with your Suite number on the note. That way if they aren't familiar with something you request, they can ask another crew member.

Also, I immediately take whatever we don't want out of the refrigerator and put it on the counter so they know to take it away.

I emailed Regent about 2 months ago for our upcoming cruise.  Items usually are there when we get to our suite.  If not will ask our room attendant.

One new thing (since before covid) is that they do not automatically give you ice every day.  (we never really used it)  You call when you need ice  or you can let your room attendant know that you do want ice every day.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your helpful responses.  I’ll email Regent and also be prepared to give the room attendant a list if the items are not in the room.  

• Like 1