Dublin hotels

I'm looking for recommendations for something centrally located, under $300 per night.  Included breakfast preferred, but that seems somewhat uncommon from what I've researched so far.  Thanks

3 minutes ago, Tak8 said:

I found the Aloft in May for under 240.  It doesn't include breakfast.  It's near St. Patrick's.

Thanks.  I neglected to include my dates - Aug. 28-30.  I'm finding nothing suitable under $300 even without breakfast and many of those are pay in full, non cancellable.  Back to the drawing board!

1 hour ago, SunnyNy said:

Thanks.  I neglected to include my dates - Aug. 28-30.  I'm finding nothing suitable under $300 even without breakfast and many of those are pay in full, non cancellable.  Back to the drawing board!

Check out Buswell's Hotel. It's a beautiful hotel, centrally located in Dublin. We booked the hotel on their website for a trip to Ireland in 2020, but unfortunately the trip was cancelled due to Covid shutdowns. Price was reasonable for Dublin. Excellent reviews on Tripadvisor.

https://www.buswells.ie/en/

Edited by marys350

40 minutes ago, marys350 said:

Check out Buswell's Hotel. It's a beautiful hotel, centrally located in Dublin. We booked the hotel on their website for a trip to Ireland in 2020, but unfortunately the trip was cancelled due to Covid shutdowns. Price was reasonable for Dublin. Excellent reviews on Tripadvisor.

https://www.buswells.ie/en/

Thanks a million, marys350.  I just booked this at a fairly reasonable rate with cancellation possible.  I had run across this hotel in my search, but was put off from a couple of recent bad reviews.  However, it just took another look and there are far more positive ones on Tripadvisor, a source I trust more than others.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to hunt around and reply to me.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

I neglected to include my dates - Aug. 28-30

Coldplay are perfoming in Dublin that weekend.  The four gigs sold out in minutes.

Hotel accomodation is at a premium.

11 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Coldplay are perfoming in Dublin that weekend.  The four gigs sold out in minutes.

Hotel accomodation is at a premium.

That accounts for it - the high prices and no cancellation policies.  I was lucky to find something that worked for me.  Thanks for letting me know.

5 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

That accounts for it - the high prices and no cancellation policies.  I was lucky to find something that worked for me.  Thanks for letting me know.

Indeed you were very lucky.  

The previous weekend sees Florida State vs Georgia Tech in Dublin, so it will be pricey that weekend too.