Bed by bathroom?

CruisinNana

Yes, I have done a lot of research, but I cannot definitely determine where the beds are on Beyond.  I have a choice of 2 cabins:  7252 and 7235..  Please help me know if the bed is by the bathroom in either of the two cabins. Thanks in advance for the info. 

11 minutes ago, CruisinNana said:

Yes, I have done a lot of research, but I cannot definitely determine where the beds are on Beyond.  I have a choice of 2 cabins:  7252 and 7235..  Please help me know if the bed is by the bathroom in either of the two cabins. Thanks in advance for the info. 

Neither one has bed near bathroom.  You need to look for where the little bump out is in the cabin on the deck plan.... that is where the bed is NOT located.

Screenshot_20240211_090757_Chrome.jpg

Edited by d9704011
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, d9704011 said:

Neither one has bed near bathroom.  You need to look for where the little bump out is in the cabin on the deck plan.... that is where the bed is NOT located.

Screenshot_20240211_090757_Chrome.jpg

Or put another way look at each room on the deck plan and see where there's that little indented area, which is where the bed is located. So the 2 rooms you are asking about if you look at the walls of the cabin you'll see there's a slight indentation near the window, so that's where the bed will be. If you look, for example, at rm 7250 you'll see the indentation is more like in the middle of the room. This means the bed is by the bathroom in the front of the cabin. What's not drawn in is the bathroom, which is why it seems like the bed will be in the middle of the room. 

Edited by kwokpot

We're in the process of booking a cruise for 2026 - with still a relatively small number of cabins booked. What is glaring though with that small number of booked cabins in key areas, is that they alternate. Really obvious how the bed by the bathroom is by far the preferred layout.

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

Or put another way look at each room on the deck plan and see where there's that little indented area, which is where the bed is located. So the 2 rooms you are asking about if you look at the walls of the cabin you'll see there's a slight indentation near the window, so that's where the bed will be. If you look, for example, at rm 7250 you'll see the indentation is more like in the middle of the room. This means the bed is by the bathroom in the front of the cabin. What's not drawn in is the bathroom, which is why it seems like the bed will be in the middle of the room. 

Your idea of an indentation seems to be quite different than mine.

3 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

We're in the process of booking a cruise for 2026 - with still a relatively small number of cabins booked. What is glaring though with that small number of booked cabins in key areas, is that they alternate. Really obvious how the bed by the bathroom is by far the preferred layout.

Yes, having the bed closer to the bathroom leaves more space for moving around closer to the verandah.

Edited by d9704011
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rodndonna said:

The bed by the bath cabins accommodate. 3 or 4 passengers.   Celebrity  will block off  many of them if you are booking for just 1 or 2 people in order to keep them available for 3 or 4 passengers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

The bed by the bath cabins accommodate. 3 or 4 passengers.   Celebrity  will block off  many of them if you are booking for just 1 or 2 people in order to keep them available for 3 or 4 passengers. 

That had not crossed my mind; I was thinking more along the same line as rodndonna.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, d9704011 said:

Your idea of an indentation seems to be quite different than mine.

Do you know what the definition of indentation is?

Indentation has multiple meanings:

A notch, cut, or dent in something. For example, a hammer striking metal makes indentations.

An angular cut, such as a notch, or something that looks like a cut in an edge. For example, indentations along the edge of a leaf.

A usually deep recess, such as along a coastline.

A dent, or slight hollow.

This is why I tell people to look for the indentation, the recess, which is where the bed will be placed since the rest of the cabin is too narrow to have space at the foot of the bed, The Bed has to be where the INDENTATION in the cabin walls are. 

You just told people to look at the opposite of what I am saying, by looking for the bump out or bulge in the cabin walls and that's where the bed WON'T BE.

Edited by kwokpot

I have an easy, for me, way to tell.
Look for a cabin with a square on the deck plan  it has the bed by the bath and count every other cabin since they are in pairs of 2.

In some cases like Aqua it may take a bit more counting as those cabins are only for 2, but they are still in the alternating pattern of bed by bath, bed by balcony, bed by bath, etc.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Do you know what the definition of indentation is?

Indentation has multiple meanings:

A notch, cut, or dent in something. For example, a hammer striking metal makes indentations.

An angular cut, such as a notch, or something that looks like a cut in an edge. For example, indentations along the edge of a leaf.

A usually deep recess, such as along a coastline.

A dent, or slight hollow.

This is why I tell people to look for the indentation, the recess, which is where the bed will be placed since the rest of the cabin is too narrow to have space at the foot of the bed, The Bed has to be where the INDENTATION in the cabin walls are. 

You just told people to look at the opposite of what I am saying, by looking for the bump out or bulge in the cabin walls and that's where the bed WON'T BE.

Your example of cabin 7250 is a good one.  The bed will be located in the widest part of the cabin; in this case away from the IV and closer to the bathroom (which is pretty much always located near the entry).

Thank you Thank you Thank you everyone!  I was beginning to feel really stupid trying to visualize the bump out. I could see it in one cabin but not the one next to it!  With all the additional explanations, I think I’ve got it!  Thank you for taking the time to explain!