HORIZON QUESTION

Heimey

Hello all!

This question is for anyone staying in the Horizon Havana area now or recently. I am wondering if the pool level is high enough to soak 

your feet while sitting in the tiki chairs?? We cruised on the vista and the water level was about 8 inches or so below the pool edge and the pool itself was extremely dirty.

Thanks

Heimey

1 hour ago, Heimey said:

Hello all!

This question is for anyone staying in the Horizon Havana area now or recently. I am wondering if the pool level is high enough to soak 

your feet while sitting in the tiki chairs?? We cruised on the vista and the water level was about 8 inches or so below the pool edge and the pool itself was extremely dirty.

Thanks

Heimey

Not sure i understand the question.  the splash area is designed for just that, to keep the water in the area.  Your feet will surely get wet, but soak????  I have stayed in Havana rooms on Vista class ships 8 times.  Never had a water issue….

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Not sure i understand the question.  the splash area is designed for just that, to keep the water in the area.  Your feet will surely get wet, but soak????  I have stayed in Havana rooms on Vista class ships 8 times.  Never had a water issue….

Sorry for the confusion jimbo. The actual pool wasn’t even full. The sitting area around the pool was bone dry. Right up until the day we were getting off the boat. I’m confident from your answer our situation was rare and shouldn’t be an issue. 

thanks 

Heimey

• Like 1

Stayed in Horizon in December, and the sitting area in the tiki huts had the water lightly splash over my feet on sea days. When in port and we were not swaying that area was either pretty dry or very little water.

I sail on her again in a few weeks, I will try to remember to report back then. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Stayed in Horizon in December, and the sitting area in the tiki huts had the water lightly splash over my feet on sea days. When in port and we were not swaying that area was either pretty dry or very little water.

I sail on her again in a few weeks, I will try to remember to report back then. 

Hey pirate!  Are you going to do a LIVE or write a review of your upcoming Horizon cruise?  🤞😃

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Hey pirate!  Are you going to do a LIVE or write a review of your upcoming Horizon cruise?  🤞😃

No LIVE this time, but I will do a post-cruise review. This time around will be a mother/daughter cruise, so I am going to try and relax and unplug a little more this go-round!

• Like 1

Just now, pirate4me2 said:

No LIVE this time, but I will do a post-cruise review. This time around will be a mother/daughter cruise, so I am going to try and relax and unplug a little more this go-round!

Nice!! Are you in a Havana room?

11 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

will look forward to your comments pirate as we sail Horizon in May