AARP gift cards: Max redemption per day?

KarmaCruisers

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 11:12 AM, beg3yrs said:

Yes, you need to contact AARP.

Emails are NOT the gift cards. My emails look like this:

image.png.068af78ad54db5a0a7bf022cb8d5d1af.png

That order number is part of your gift card number but isn't complete. Nor does it have a PIN. You must go through to "Get your reward" for the complete information you can print/save to a file and so on.

I understand that,  I was posting what the email shows and what happens when I press "get your reward" now that it has been over 6 month since I bought the last card. 

It honestly never occurred to me I would need more than just the gift card number and PIN in order to use the gift card onboard,

Edited by damiross

34 minutes ago, damiross said:

I understand that,  I was posting what the email shows and what happens when I press "get your reward" now that it has been over 6 month since I bought the last card. 

It honestly never occurred to me I would need more than just the gift card number and PIN in order to use the gift card onboard,

I have always just given the number and PIN, as recently as November 2023, no issues,

46 minutes ago, jwattle said:

I have always just given the number and PIN, as recently as November 2023, no issues,

That was my plan for our upcoming cruise until I read a number of posts from people saying they were required to have the "card" with them. It's easy to print out so I'm taking a copy of my "extra" $500 gift card with me when we board in a few days. It's really a very small thing to do for peace of mind. (I also have it as a pdf and as a jpg on my phone.)

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 12:34 PM, Musky Ike said:

Princess has a max on the total amount of onboard credit that can be on a stateroom account. 

from the website.

Onboard Credits camnnot exceed $1,500 per booking

I think that is if you purchase the obc on the site.

On 2/12/2024 at 6:07 PM, KarmaCruisers said:

Asking..because I don’t want to be stuck with $6000 worth of useless gift cards haha

They don't expire.