Formal nights

I have not been able to find any reference to the dates of formal nights on a Sky Princess cruise in September 2024. I have read that there are 5 on this 31 day cruise but have not managed to confirm dates. Is there any way of doing this on the Princess website? 

Thanks.

You can find it in the ship schedule in the Journey section of the app. Every evening will show either casual or formal portraits listed. I’ve seen it populate up to a couple of months ahead of time 

15 minutes ago, 230462 said:

have not managed to confirm dates. Is there any way of doing this on the Princess website? 

No, it's too early. And it will not show up on the website.
You have to check JourneyView on the app for this info, instead.

My next cruise is in less than 4 weeks, but the app still doesn't show this info. haha.

• Like 1

Yes, looks as if there will be 5. There are so many sea days it's difficult to guess. It isn't a routine repeated sailing, more of a one off type. The entertainment & dining staff will determine which are the formal nights closer to the sailing date. They probably are not thinking about that now. I'll take a guess that the first formal night would be the second or third sea day.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 230462 said:

Thanks for our replies

Not sure why info matters now, but you can count on Sep 16 and Oct 14 for 2 of the 5. 

I'd also wager on Oct 8 and one of Sep 26,27, Oct 1.  The other might be Sep 22.  With your voyage, they can all be on sea days and most likely will all be on sea days.

It is also likely one or more will be labeled as Dress to Impress night(s).

As mentioned above, the voyage activities schedule will inform you when it is populated.  Just look for the formal photo opportunities.

• Like 1