Help me sort out Eden - cafe, restaurant, more?

BuckeyeMark

I'll be on the Apex this spring and am trying to figure out Eden. It seems to be a two-story area that is beautiful and relaxing. It features a cafe that does breakfast and lunch and is complimentary.  And a upscale "extra charge" restaurant for supper that most say is amazing. Is all that correct? I also see people saying "Get to Eden for the evening show but hurry, it fills up fast." There's a theater there too? What else am I missing?

No theatre - the performances are on the floor by the bar. They are high energy and very popular.

Early evening, they have gentler, short sets from solo guitarists and similar, which we really enjoyed listening to with a drink before dinner. 

There are lovely wake views from the chairs along the balcony. They turn them to face the window during the day, and the entertainment space at night. 

The cafe has a small outside dining area which is a really nice place to sit in good weather. 
We loved our evening meal at the restaurant, so much so we booked again and then twice more on our upcoming Edge cruise. 

The elevated seating areas overlooking the wake were our favourite place to just sit quietly, read and relax. 

• 4 weeks later...

Only issue with Eden bar and entertainment, which is excellent, is that the seating is very limited and very very uncomfortable. Plan ahead if you really want to see the shows go there for the previous act and stay.  

We eat at the Eden cafe for breakfast and lunch at least once a week.  They have sandwiches that they make up along with salad selection, desserts, soups.  Every day the multiple choices are different.  A nice change.  Of course, Eden Restaurant is quite good - different from when it first opened with servers acting parts which was fun "sort of".  Now the menu is different and servers are "normal" and we still enjoy it.

You can also hang out in the Eden bar area and order from their special bar menu.  Eden has drinks not available elsewhere on the ship and all presented beautifully 

• 3 weeks later...

The complimentary Eden Cafe is towards the entrance of the Eden space.  We didn't have much luck in the cafe (not big fans of the meals we had there), however, we loved the Eden restaurant for dinner. 

There is also a bar in the main center area where the entertainment is.  As others have mentioned, they have special drinks there.  Think special effects like dry ice and uniquely shaped glasses.

They also offer cooking classes that take place in the Eden kitchen.

The entire Eden space is unlike anything I've ever seen on a cruise ship. 🙂

• Like 1