Millie main dining lunch hours don’t match sea day schedule (Bali-Singapore December 2024)

zitsky

31 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

You have been on these boards long enough to know that the app is mediocre at best and can't be relied on until you are on the ship, and even then....

So very true 

and it is a seaday do have someplace to be 🤣

• Like 1

Menus showing in the app are normally for the current sailing. That is why if you are on a 10 N sailing in the future and the ship is currently on a 7 N the app will tell you that after the morning of day 8 all venues are closed. 

• Like 1

Yes I know somethings are not correct.  I have seen info get updated before other cruises.  I just wanted to ask how far in advance do they update this.  Besides it’s either sit on Cruise Critic or do a live blog about taking out the trash.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Yes I know somethings are not correct.  I have seen info get updated before other cruises.  I just wanted to ask how far in advance do they update this.  Besides it’s either sit on Cruise Critic or do a live blog about taking out the trash.

The week before your cruise they start getting a little more accurate but changes can still happen after you board.

The live blog sounds super intriguing.....not sure why you are procrastinating. 😉

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

I have all my Celebrity Today's from the Jan 16-28 cruise.

This was our schedule.
414183409_340131855651338_7896682214170660476_n.thumb.jpg.8b912999581481f2f0fe9971063c0c55.jpg

MDR on day 2 was 12-1.30, the same for the 24th and the 25th.

Any other questions about mealtimes you want me to help with.
Buffet was until 2.30 as was Sushi on 5.  Spa Cafe until 2 and the Pool Grill until 6.

Everything closed on the dot that they said they were going to and GF foods were often hidden away (at least at breakfast they were) and things that were marked as GF on Solstice the week before were not on the Millie.  As someone who is Coeliac I notice these things, expecially when they are the foods I eat a lot of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Suzi66 said:

I have all my Celebrity Today's from the Jan 16-28 cruise.

This was our schedule.
414183409_340131855651338_7896682214170660476_n.thumb.jpg.8b912999581481f2f0fe9971063c0c55.jpg

MDR on day 2 was 12-1.30, the same for the 24th and the 25th.

Any other questions about mealtimes you want me to help with.
Buffet was until 2.30 as was Sushi on 5.  Spa Cafe until 2 and the Pool Grill until 6.

Everything closed on the dot that they said they were going to and GF foods were often hidden away (at least at breakfast they were) and things that were marked as GF on Solstice the week before were not on the Millie.  As someone who is Coeliac I notice these things, expecially when they are the foods I eat a lot of.

Thanks for that.  We ate in MDR on Eclipse.  I thought we might try it once on Millie.  We’re in the Retreat this time so maybe that’s a bad idea.

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thanks for that.  We ate in MDR on Eclipse.  I thought we might try it once on Millie.  We’re in the Retreat this time so maybe that’s a bad idea.

Luminae will be open for lunch the same times/days as the MDR.  Luminae is such a nice environment on the M class ships and they usually will gladly bring you anything from the MDR if you prefer something on the MDR menu (the kitchens are next to each other).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I can give you the Luminae lunch hours as well.  From what I have they are all at the same time.

Just now, prmssk said:

Luminae will be open for lunch the same times/days as the MDR.  Luminae is such a nice environment on the M class ships and they usually will gladly bring you anything from the MDR if you prefer something on the MDR menu (the kitchens are next to each other).

We were in Aqua and were able to have both menus for dinner as well because of the same reason.  We really loved it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

I wouldn’t pay any attention to menus/schedules in the app until a couple days prior to sailing. 

• Like 1