Is bottled water included in the Premium AI package?

I drink a lot of water, particularly if it is warm or I have been exercising. Can you get bottled water from the bars on board and is this included in the Premium AI package? I am not fussy about branded water like Evian, Perrier or such, just plain bottled water. We also usually grab a few bottles of water to take back to the cabin and use these to take with us on excursions.

32 minutes ago, Andy24v said:

Yes, you get 1.5 litres of water per cabin per day. There's also a carafe in your cabin, and chilled water machines on most of the stairwells on each floor.

Thanks. So you get your own and not available as bottles from the bars?

Guess we'll bring our refillable cooler bottles from home then to take on the trips and in the gym.

We're on Explorer at present. Water is available, but not included on either standard or premium AI.

Prices are

Still or Sparkling 500 ml  £1.10

Still or Sparkling 1.5 ltr £1.85

Perrier £1.95.

You do get a 1.5 ltr bottle of Still water included in the premium AI package. 

11 hours ago, Manchester is blue said:

There is also a nice cool water dispenser in the gym 👍🏼

Never managed to find the gym! 

Mind you, I've never looked for it.:classic_smile:

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Tipsy252 said:

I drink a lot of water, particularly if it is warm or I have been exercising. Can you get bottled water from the bars on board and is this included in the Premium AI package? I am not fussy about branded water like Evian, Perrier or such, just plain bottled water. We also usually grab a few bottles of water to take back to the cabin and use these to take with us on excursions.

Be aware that although you get 1.5 L bottle delivered to your cabin each day with premium, you may not have a fridge to cool it in, depending on which ship and what cabin grade you book.

22 minutes ago, howmuch! said:

Be aware that although you get 1.5 L bottle delivered to your cabin each day with premium, you may not have a fridge to cool it in, depending on which ship and what cabin grade you book.

Very true.  We asked them to stop after a few days.  The water is warm and it just takes up space.  Now if only we had a fridge.  Wish they had never removed them.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 11:34 AM, howmuch! said:

do you know if there are fridges in the junior suites on Explorer 2?