E Class Dining Reservations?

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

We booked the Beyond two weeks ago and the only reservations for all four dining rooms available are at 9pm and 9:30pm.  Question, are we allowed to show up for dinner at the dining room with no reservations?  I realize we may have to wait.  Also, I assume dining around 7pm is more crowded than dining at 8pm, am I correct?

5 minutes ago, kaysha2004 said:

Switch to anytime dining.

I have anytime timing but when I try to make my nightly reservations at any of the restaurants, only 9pm and 9:30 are available.  Since I have anytime, does that mean I do not need to make reservations and just show up when we want to eat?

That would be correct.  No reservations needed.  Show up when you want.  There may be a short wait during peak times, 6-8 p.m., but it's not long, especially if your dining party is less than four people if you want your own table.  Or you can join other cruisers to fill up a table and get seated a little quicker.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kaysha2004 said:

That would be correct.  No reservations needed.  Show up when you want.  There may be a short wait during peak times, 6-8 p.m., but it's not long, especially if your dining party is less than four people if you want your own table.  Or you can join other cruisers to fill up a table and get seated a little quicker.  

We are only two people, thank you for your prompt reply!

• Like 1

We found there was no need for a reservation on the E class ships - we would show up around 6:45 just as folks heading to the 7:00 pm show were leaving.  Usually seated or a very short wait.

• Like 1