Sushi on Five/Raw on Five Question

dazey

When choosing the 3 night dining package and one picks one of the sushi restaurants, is there a dollar limit one can order?  It just says a la carte.  We have dined there before and the total bill without drinks came to a little over $60 for the two of us and there was plenty of food.   I have asked that question to Celebrity reps via phone call and they just say a la carte.  I guess what I am trying to figure out is if this choice of restaurant is worth including as one of the 3.  Since we will be on Eclipse the choices are limited. 

Sushi on 5 is an a la carte menu with no dollar limit. As such, we have never included it in any dining package as in our experience we have never exceeded the package value applied with our a la carte selections. But that is just our experience. We eat there once every cruise and usually include a lunch there as well. I would rather apply that package selection to one of the other specialty restaurants which, to us, is the better value.

From the website;

*A food credit in the amount of $30 for lunch (sea days only) and $50 for dinner will be provided at the following a la carte specialty restaurants: Sushi on Five and Raw on Five. Food credit amounts are subject to change at any time and without notice. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skivoodoo said:

From the website;

*A food credit in the amount of $30 for lunch (sea days only) and $50 for dinner will be provided at the following a la carte specialty restaurants: Sushi on Five and Raw on Five. Food credit amounts are subject to change at any time and without notice. 

Yup!

Posted (edited)

My wife and I just sailed Apex and had a wonderful meal on Raw on 5.  Five small plates cost $73 with gratuity already included.  I expect that the $50 would then be deducted from the bill.  Drinks were already covered by our beverage plan, including an amazing sake-tini!

Edited by Hoya2112