Condor Airlines

LTC

Has anybody flown in Condor Airlines Business class in the last while? I heard they updated their business class seats and experience but a lot of reviews still say to stay away from them. Their fare is very good but maybe you get what you pay for.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched some youtube videos today of their Business Class as we are considering them as well for Toronto to Rome.  Not sure what other options are available out there but both Delta and Air France has similar pricing for their business class as well.

Condor had a mediocre business class product in the past.  They are now operating A333NEOs, with lie-flat seats in a 1-2-1 configuration.

My only concern is that Condor is independent and not a part of any alliance, so you may have some issues with rerouting under irops.  But if you have time built into your itinerary, I would have no qualms about flying with them.

3 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

Condor had a mediocre business class product in the past.  They are now operating A333NEOs, with lie-flat seats in a 1-2-1 configuration.

My only concern is that Condor is independent and not a part of any alliance, so you may have some issues with rerouting under irops.  But if you have time built into your itinerary, I would have no qualms about flying with them.

This reporting was pre-Covid, which could be either better now... or worse...

However, on another online Forum, there was considerable discussion/complaint about this precise issue:  If *anything* went wrong, it seemed that everything went wrong.  No backups, etc.  Just system disruption.

IIRC, they didn't tend to have multiple flights between A and B, so trying to get on "the next flight" could take some time, and also depend upon whether there were even any seats available on subsequent flights, whenever they were.

GC

18 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

And that crackin' striped livery too

image.png.0d44c95971f62485b965390fd5bcc79b.png

• Like 1