Enchanted Cabana pics

Sorry, i know they are out there, i just cant find them for some reason. Does anyone have any recent pictures of the cabanas on Enchanted they can send me or post here?  We are debating on whether or not we want to rush on the ship to try to reserve one. Also, are port days easier to reserve them?  We dont plan on getting off the ship in any of the ports so we may not have to rush on the ship if its easier to get the on port days.

Thanks

Lots of videos of the Sanctuary and its cabanas on Enchanted on YouTube.  Availability will depend on which itinerary and if there are many btb cruisers wanting their cabana for the second leg.  They get first chance.  The Sanctuary books very quickly so you must get to deck 18 as soon as you board if you want a shot at either a cabana our lounge chair.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 20165 said:

We are debating on whether or not we want to rush on the ship to try to reserve one.

I just noticed the error on my previous post and it was too late to edit, it should read "from this past Nov/Dec."   Also, I have yet to see "all" of the Cabanas booked on any of our many cruises.  So, hopefully that will be the case on your sailing.  Enjoy!!!

Edited by LACruiser88

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

I just noticed the error on my previous post and it was too late to edit, it should read "from this past Nov/Dec."   Also, I have yet to see "all" of the Cabanas booked on any of our many cruises.  So, hopefully that will be the case on your sailing.  Enjoy!!!

Agree.  In the past, I have seen the cabanas sitting there empty taking up Sanctuary real estate that easily could have been filled with revenue-making loungers.

Posted (edited)

We are just home from 40 days on the Enchanted, and 10 sea days in the  Sanctuary. Not sure that I ever saw all the Cabanas full.

However, service levels were not as good as previous voyages on the ship. Examples:

On one of our last days, at 9:30am and never having been asked if we wanted breakfast, I asked one of the crew if it was "too late for breakfast?"....I got a "Maybe"...so I asked if that was a yes or a no, and I got another "Maybe", and the guy walked away.

Another day, at tea time....there were still 7 guests to be served and they only had 1 pastry left on the cart with no refills underneath. When I saw that, I suggested that maybe some days they should start the service from the other end, and that just drew blank stares.

Some days, coffee service in the morning, came in cups from the buffet area, and was cold when it arrived.

Anyhow, standards we experienced in the past were lacking for sure.

Edited by chrysalis

Do you recall which direction they start from - by the entrance or the other side?  We have a cruise on the Enchanted coming up and are hoping to get seats in the Sanctuary.  Not that I need the pastries but...

On 3/10/2024 at 4:14 PM, chrysalis said:

We are just home from 40 days on the Enchanted, and 10 sea days in the  Sanctuary. Not sure that I ever saw all the Cabanas full.

However, service levels were not as good as previous voyages on the ship. Examples:

On one of our last days, at 9:30am and never having been asked if we wanted breakfast, I asked one of the crew if it was "too late for breakfast?"....I got a "Maybe"...so I asked if that was a yes or a no, and I got another "Maybe", and the guy walked away.

Another day, at tea time....there were still 7 guests to be served and they only had 1 pastry left on the cart with no refills underneath. When I saw that, I suggested that maybe some days they should start the service from the other end, and that just drew blank stares.

Some days, coffee service in the morning, came in cups from the buffet area, and was cold when it arrived.

Anyhow, standards we experienced in the past were lacking for sure.

Yikes, thats concerning.  We are on Enchanted next month for a 'rebound' from our MSC disaster of a cruise last year so im hoping for some good service.  Ive spent as much as i could, or at least got the highest cabin category that was available last month when we booked so fingers crossed.