Question about Club Orange

8 hours ago, LAX said:

I want to express my gratitude to everyone who introduced me to Club Orange. I admittedly was a bit skeptical because it sounded too good to be true. But, I was indeed able to book a verandah stateroom that I had originally planned on for a bit less while having CO included!

I am sure there are still tons to learn about sailing on HAL (this will be our first). Thanks again!

LAX

Congratulations; hope it's a great cruise.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Archipelago said:

Can Club Orange be booked when booking a cruise ? 

Club Orange has a restricted number of members for each cruise.  Book as soon as you have a cruise booking number.

If you are booking to take advantage of a free stateroom upgrade, contact Ships Inventory at 1-888-628-8107 or 206-626-7381.  Before calling have your booking number, credit card, and deck plan that shows your preferred stateroom in the same category as you have booked.

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Archipelago said:

Can Club Orange be booked when booking a cruise ? 

Yes, you can add it while you're booking if it's available (it won't be available if all it's slot are filled since it's capacity controlled).

8 hours ago, Crew News said:

If you are booking to take advantage of a free stateroom upgrade, contact Ships Inventory at 1-888-628-8107 or 206-626-7381.  Before calling have your booking number, credit card, and deck plan that shows your preferred stateroom in the same category as you have booked.

No reason to wait until after you book or to call HAL. I just email my TA with the number of the cabin that I want, when she makes my booking. If CO is no longer available I would still have her book that cabin but pay the going rate. That has not happened yet but I book pretty early.